Forum

Team Colonslash are searching for a team!

Created 18th July 2011 @ 10:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Oxy

TC.Express

Re-opened.

Last edited by Oxy,

Oxy

TC.Express

Re-opened.

Last edited by Oxy,

aaaaa

For some reason, people in my team kept mentioning this thread to me yesterday. Of course, being a good a leader, I told them to fuck off and stop bothering me.

Still, it’s a great offer for thos interested! I hope to see an all Team Colonslash group in next season (maybe even a whole div?!)

Heffron

8{
.:ne:.

Quoted from Oxy

– Ability to laugh at my jokes regardless of how bad they are

You guys best come prepared.

Oxy

TC.Express

Re-opened.

Last edited by Oxy,

Mikey

Pinnacle

Lovely community!

LikeThis

Can i be a team? TC.Tom

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from LikeThis

Can i be a team? TC.Tom

I wanna join

Oxy

TC.Express

I’ve decided to re-open this for the time being so people can feel free to contact me again! (If you have already you don’t need to again ofc)

<3

Toxic_Trojan

?

Oxy is a great guy, and there is never a dull moment in the TC mumble, Join up fast guys:)

Kortz

.:ne:.

Get in on the action, even if you might not be picked up as a tean mumble is still a blast and we play all kinds of games besides TF2 that you could probably join in on.

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Toxic_Trojan

Oxy is a great guy, and there is never a dull moment in the TC mumble, Join up fast guys:)

<3

Quoted from Kortz

Get in on the action, even if you might not be picked up as a tean mumble is still a blast and we play all kinds of games besides TF2 that you could probably join in on.

Indeed. Starcraft 2 and Worms Reloaded players would find themselves very much at home in our mumble :)

Oxy

TC.Express

Still looking.

Oxy

TC.Express

Might have enough for me to look at again, will close this after 1 more team…

wampee

nice community.
gl ! :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »