ETF2L Vs ESL

Created 7th July 2011 @ 13:25

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »

jonii

fm-eSportstf2

wire is shit, site is god awful

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Dropped because Taimou went awol to Brink. Didn’t even bother to signup to etf2l due to the shit rules.

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

We dropped from ETF2L because of the real life commitments and the general lack of interest in the game.

We didn’t join ESL because of the past problems we had with Aequitas/Wire.

Dummy

dropped from both because of matt going AWOL in “germany” (read i42. or was it i41? one of em), demo going afk for 3 weeks due to irl, and medic rqing after a lost official

dauk

Quoted from Monkeh

So it seems the main problem with esl was their AC client.

[…]

[…]

[…]

[…]

Unfortunately dauk, not everyone has the same thoughts, opinions and ideas as you. Here’s the big point, and I’ll write it in big letters specially for you, THAT DOESN’T MAKE THEM WRONG.

3/150 good work

alfa

In my opinion those two leagues have both their good and bad sides that can outshine one another, but by looking more deeply into it I think that ESL should be the better league (at least in theory) because of the hard working admins and the client that was developed over the years.

ETF2L has been the dominant league since 2007 until early 2011, but ESL has been proving that with the right admins and programs they can outshine it. The only problem is the Wire, which for many users it hasn’t been working as it was desgined to. So ETF2L should be the best right now because it’s more practical, it has more users and it’s starting to have better and better moderation.

Good luck to both.

Last edited by alfa,

Martn

I just cant believe how fucking stupid the prem community is, they seperated their resources from the mundane tf2 players by the instance called #tf.europe, if the community there just kicked out the guys that refused to play vanilla, the problem would have been solved way earlier, then how it went like it’s now.

1. Kick out the 2 anti vanilla teams
2. Those 2 teams havenothing to play against but themselves.
3. Those 2 teams come crawling back swearing they will play vanilla from then on.
4. ?????????????????
5. Profit!

So for etf2l just enforce vanilla through your own community instead of the league, trust me, it will work. Please don’t come up with bullshit that u care about lower divs that want vanilla too, because you don’t.

Last edited by Martn,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from alfa

In my opinion those two leagues have both their good and bad sides that can outshine one another, but by looking more deeply into it I think that ESL should be the better league (at least in theory) because of the hard working admins and the client that was developed over the years.

ETF2L has been the dominant league since 2007 until early 2011, but ESL has been proving that with the right admins and programs they can outshine it. The only problem is the Wire, which for many users it hasn’t been working as it was desgined to. So ETF2L should be the best right now because it’s more practical, it has more users and it’s starting to have better and better moderation.

Good luck to both.

Actually I like the forums, admins, match pages, recruitment section of etf2l. Also I really don’t give two fucks about maps or unlock rules, I just like the game.

On top of that I prefer the AC team, who work hard, and are given nothing but shit then the piece of shit ($/£250,000 forget which) AC software that is Wire.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

The AC team @ etf2l is about as incompetent as they become. I have 100000x times more faith in wire and people like Anakin.

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from Martn

blah

im in tf2europe, gape my asshole

Last edited by Poop,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Although you have no proof, I would tend to agree with you that they make mistakes, but they work hard and give the community, and all they get is shit.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from CrashSite

Although you have no proof, I would tend to agree with you that they make mistakes, but they work hard and give the community, and all they get is shit.

Well you kinda get that when you wait ages to ban cheaters while banning innocents at the same time.

trams

-><-

Is it only teams with admins that likes the cinnamon ruleset?

Do you only recruit admins who are positive for cinnamon?

I must agree with Garm3n, I have played ETF2L since S1, and this was the least interesting.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from trams

Is it only teams with admins that likes the cinnamon ruleset?

Do you only recruit admins who are positive for cinnamon?

I must agree with Garm3n, I have played ETF2L since S1, and this was the least interesting.

Actually me and my team don’t care what the ruleset is we just want to play the game and help it grow.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Hildreth

Actually me and my team don’t care what the ruleset is we just want to play the game and help it grow.

+ many millions

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »