Forum

Why can't I play huntsman?

Created 1st July 2011 @ 00:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

I like how so many people tell me to go pub with huntsman, and big suprise, that’s what I do atleast an hours a day maybe. And it’s very rare that I play it in mixes, and when I do, I get kicked or they rage quit.
And it’s quite annoying because huntsman is the best thing in tf2.

Last edited by KrullkrigareN^,

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from pena

[…]I’d say running a huntsman sniper is even a bigger dick move especially if they already asked you to stop. Go play public if you want to play huntsman sniper.

It’s not banned, a dick move is kicking someone for a different style of play.

Fanto is just to good @huntsman

Last edited by Thalash,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

I like how so many people tell me to go pub with huntsman, and big suprise, that’s what I do atleast an hours a day maybe. And it’s very rare that I play it in mixes, and when I do, I get kicked or they rage quit.
And it’s quite annoying because huntsman is the best thing in tf2.

Sounds all too familiar :(

wer

tfortress.no

Quoted from Thalash

[…]

It’s not banned, a dick move is kicking someone for a different style of play.

Fanto is just to good @huntsman

A dick move is to not ban it.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from wer

[…]A dick move is to not ban it.

That’s ETF2L’s fault, not Fanto’s.

Can’t mad @ Fanto for using the allowed unlocks.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Fag weapon for fags.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Matt

Fag weapon for fags.

sounds like someone got raped by it :pp

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

sounds like someone got raped by it :pp

Have not played TF2 for months, have not played against huntsman for longer.

Still a fag no skill weapon.

<3

wat

people in mixes/tf2lobby seem to get mad at everything that isn’t vanilla 2 scouts/2 Soldier/1 Demo/1 Medic with the occasionally vanilla sniper.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Matt

[…]Still a fag no skill weapon.

It’s a easy weapon to play with, but a hard one to master!

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Team England beat Team Finland on cp_badlands back in the day when I was running Huntsman sniper. After asking Dunc if I could sniper, his response was “do what ever the fuck you want, as long as we win”. Didn’t know I had huntsman equipped until I had got to the middle CP, got a few headshots and just ended up running it for the rest of the map.

The hit boxes are gay on it yes, and it’s a little annoying to play against, but I would much rather the enemy team run a huntsman sniper than a regular one, any day of the week. Some people are just too emo.

*edit* Oh and it was a PCW, which means Finland weren’t trying.

Last edited by AcidReniX,

GT3

I don’t see what the problem is, the huntsman is an extremly easy weapon to play with when you’ve played demo over 2 days. It’s essentially the same concept as with pipes but with longer range.

Huntsman easy to play with when you have brains and can anticipate = Fact
Idiots getting hit by it in the open field = Idiots

The only time the huntsman poses a threat is through corners when they’re randomly spamming arrows in head height.

People who are flaming him because he has a different style of play should man up.
But on the other hand if he’s as good as the comments say, then he should really be playing with Bazaar’s unless that is banned.

Last edited by GT3,

ambra

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

I like how so many people tell me to go pub with huntsman, and big suprise, that’s what I do atleast an hours a day maybe.

congratulations, you are a fag

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from ambra

[…]

congratulations, you are a fag

I don’t see how playing public games with a weapon in a multiplayer game makes me a homosexuall, please explain.

Last edited by KrullkrigareN^,

Pendji

Because its hard to counter a lightclass with predictable projectiles. l2p issue.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »