Forum

Making pixel pickup open?

Created 26th June 2011 @ 16:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Can you get more active admins if you’re going to do this? Like people that actually play the pickups as well?

Looking at the list I’ve never seen CanFo, Gensis, Bill, You, Pledge or Waebi actually play any pickups lately.

atomic-

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Can you get more active admins if you’re going to do this? Like people that actually play the pickups as well?

Looking at the list I’ve never seen CanFo, Gensis, Bill, You, Pledge or Waebi actually play any pickups lately.

+2

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Already spoke to a few people. Still looking for more.

huhystah

Skyride, come online when you can! :D

Also those who want to become admins, q me on quakenet and we can have a chat :)

dauk

Quoted from Skyride

I’ve mentioned it to people on a few occasions to other people, but I might as well go open about it about.

Pixel Pickup is going to go non-invite very soon. Its understood by all the admins, and we’ve not been denying any invites for the last 2 weeks for this reason. At the minute, huhy’s doing some hunting to find a company to sponsor the channel with servers, because as it stands, we bassically have 3 servers, and if we get anything close to the activity level the channel had for the first few months it was open, that’s just not going to be enough (we actually had 5 servers in use simultaneously quite a few times).

http://www.massive-server.de/

maRty

TDR »

Bit of a rant about the warning/ban system:

What happened: mate asked me if I can sub for him in a pickup, I go in and there’s a lot of chat on mumble, I react to calls and call myself as usual (played couple pickups earlier no problem), I register that couple people mention my name, but I actually didn’t catch what they said, I thought it was something about me playing soldier instead of the scout I subbed, but we had only 1 other soldier so I carried on. We win the game, I go back to IRC and see people report me for no comms.

I had no warnings or problems before, but this situation resulted in a no-discussion 3 days ban, though huhy was nice enough to lower it to 1 day. Rules are rules and I’m glad the pixel is keeping the pickup as serious as it can probably be, so I’ll just wait now, but it struck me as pretty harsh.

Moral point to the rant: if you care enough, next time you play with someone who doesn’t call, tell/ask them clearly without burying the question in chatter or type in chat and see if the person responds at least there.

Skyride

DUCS

GamePlayServers.com are onboard. More info will be available later. ;)

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

you have to unmute on mumble, marty :))))

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Will I be unbanned then? Since all the nazi admins seem to be going inactive I might actually have a chance at not getting banned while adhering to the rules ….

huhystah

Quoted from Koeitje

Will I be unbanned then? Since all the nazi admins seem to be going inactive I might actually have a chance at not getting banned while adhering to the rules ….

Nope. :)

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Free koeitje.

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from CommanderX

Free koeitje.

Martn

Free Koeitje

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Then I hope for the love of God that F2 opens the mp pugs. At least there I never got banned for following the rules.

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Koeitje

Then I hope for the love of God that F2 opens the mp pugs. At least there I never got banned for following the rules.

How dare you follow rules!?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »