Forum

Making pixel pickup open?

Created 26th June 2011 @ 16:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I remember when I first started playing 6v6 and we used to stack lobbies and still only win 50% of the time :)) good times

Stranger

2stronk

Quoted from Sideshow

I remember when I first started playing 6v6 and we used to stack lobbies and still only win 50% of the time :)) good times

Remember playing with the nervous energy guys and thinking, that they really know how to play this game and i should learn from then.

speedy

ZW

play lobby then go to pixel lets keep the level

Ghent

Team

Pixel cant get much worse anyway.

Greg

TEZC

Quoted from Ghent

Gladdy

Quoted from Ghent

TF2Lobby anyone?

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Ghent

just make it open

ih

I tried to get into pixel pickup through several people that sent invite request, but no invite ever came. I don’t see why. I tried to contact some admins there via IRC but got no reply.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from ih

I tried to get into pixel pickup through several people that sent invite request, but no invite ever came. I don’t see why. I tried to contact some admins there via IRC but got no reply.

I think you messaged me when I was away and didn’t answer when I wrote back :x

Ramown

TIDS

Cant you just implement the captain thingy bro?

RaCio

GoT²

Making it open would be great imo, most real newbs will choose tf2lobby anyway.

Alternatively you could make a forum thread where people can post their request to get in. You could include info on mumble and irc and have some basic requirements. Like having 30+ lobbies played or having played another game competitively at a decent level.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Don’t. Because I wont be able to play with new players while I would like to. Making the current pixel open would hardly lower the skill level anways, so that isn’t something you should be worried about :X.

dougiie

CotC

(sorry for the retarded question)

I used to use irc alot, then just… well cba with it. My question : Is Q Auth actually needed / why is it needed for pickups?

dauk

Quoted from dougiie

(sorry for the retarded question)

I used to use irc alot, then just… well cba with it. My question : Is Q Auth actually needed / why is it needed for pickups?

because you receive invite on auth name

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from dauk

[…]

because you receive invite on auth name

but if the invite system went and it was made open? still needed?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »