Forum

Quickfix

Created 24th June 2011 @ 21:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »

Mike

TEZC

I think in addition to vanilla, quickfix should be allowed, possibly equaliser too
I also think all teams should play their pcws with it seeing as it’s summer and off season!

no troll

discuss

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Do an experimental cup :D

However I would require a lot of testing.

One question, is it a proper questionable side grade? As in is it situational like the kritzkrieg, or do you run it all the time because there’s little down side to it.

doks

well the quickfix should be in the medlocks if we use vanilla+medlocks but using it fulltime is stupid. It should be used as a suprise weapon. if you know your enemy is gonna use it fulltime – just play passive middle or dont contest for it at all… get your uber and destroy them -_-

AnimaL

its the way around

normal uber now can be used as suprise weapon as the quickfix is OP and can be used as main weapon

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

How is it OP? No overheals makes mids hard as hell…

AnimaL

Quoted from CrashSite

How is it OP? No overheals makes mids hard as hell…

u get to middle as medic before everyone else if opposition is using normal uber

Mike

TEZC

but everyone gets healed quicker so they can get into the fight faster, and it is more than a side grade

Pendji

A surprise weapon? The only surprise that will happen, is when your demo rapes the enemy medic using an uber to push.

Greg

Remove medigun, remove kritz, use Quickfix only > Watch TF2 6v6 become more interesting. Well, imo anyway :)

AnimaL

ban uber – op

Stranger

2stronk

What about the solly’s whip and the new srynge gun? Those 2 could add some awesome new game mechanics as well.

Dummy

no quick fix
no equaliser
honestly

AnimaL

why

Waebi

‹Con›

having no overheals to mid would make the game actually more fun. yay, no more fucking suicide soldiers in my face.

Dummy

Quoted from AnimaL

why

dumb weapon which is not needed
and no, a new weapon is not suddenly needed because you took a liking to it
it doesnt have enough merit to be allowed

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »