CotC

http://www.teamfortress.com/uberupdate/

World War Wednesday

terrible.

Waebi

‹Con›

Shotgun is massively op trololol

Gideon

Valve rly high. They can actually write a book: “HOW TO CREATE A GOOD GAME AND TURN IT INTO CIRCUS IN 3 YEARS FOR DUMMYS”.

wat

they went back to “No random critical hits”?

also the new boots make the soldier a fucking tank while in übercharge

The riding crop, boots and shotgun look great fun to use, the rocket launcher has to be the most boring idea ever and the shovel is so situational it’s useless

Ramown

TIDS

so do the boots reduce knockback? Idk what “pushbackfromblahblah” means
the shotgun is so OP it belongs in WoW

ALSO
Being an ex-Prem Brink player the riding crop reminds me of “Speed boost” for medics, it does what it says on the tin.
“BUT THIS IS TF2 HERP DERP”
Roaming solly, uses crop on a scout, switches to gunboats/shotty then plays normally, But that 1 scout is at mid 2-5 secs before the enemy demo.

Last edited by Ramown,

Snyyppis

RLM

The riding crop and the boots actually look like really good alternatives to be fair…
Both are actually useful and have real drawbacks (no shotgun – no equalizer). I’m genuinely impressed :x

qkls

qkls

Liberty launcher’s model is awsum, though shitty stats. 3 rocket clips suck and there’s already blackbox.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from qkls

Liberty launcher’s model is awsum, though shitty stats. 3 rocket clips suck and there’s already blackbox.

Its a tdh with normal rl splash and 3 rocket clip.

Moreg

dc.

valve has seriously lost its creativity, these weapons are extremely boring or overpowered or both

I don’t really mind if any of these are OP/UP etc, as none of them will get into comp, and all these weps bar the rl would be fun in pubs. Bring on some more weapons valve!

Zero

http://www.teamfortress.com/uberupdate/thedetonator.html
First hidden page.

Sc

After update demo faills will be fucked again? ;[

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 14 Next »