Forum

How annoying are the new voice files?

Created 6th June 2011 @ 20:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Quoted from Sketch

cheer up for once bill

Oh I’m quite content. Just get annoyed when shit like this gets added.

Sketch

MM

even with the added shit tf2 is the best game. there is no other game where the solution to all your problems is to propel yourself with a huge explosion towards a great number of enemies whilst raining down rockets on them!

other interesting scenarios may include setting them on fire and bouncing them in the air, jumping around on their heads repeatedly, creating stupid boobytraps, BECOMING INVINCIBLE! das ubersaw, hiding :D, seeking :D, and steve screaming manically in mumble that you are all shit and should have done what he said to do when he was doing it. And i did try this time i really did, i wanted to make him happy, but sometimes the pressure to perform is just so much you know! :'( (every team has a steve, yours may have a different name, shape, size, or colour to the steve described above, batteries not included, accessories sold separately)

i mean i have spent the last week trying to perfect rocket jumping in bfbc2. for anyone interested; it doesn’t work :(

Last edited by Sketch,

JimmyB

FNR!

Quoted from Tehgnarr

wow, is there anything you ladies won’t bitch about?

<3 <3 <3

Thalash

wG
S-O

I don’t really notice it too much to be honest.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

How dare Valve add Fun to the game? Bastards.

Vince

BiG

Quoted from JimmyB

What really bugs me is the heavy with his new line whenever using something else as Sasha.

“NEEEEEEEEW WEEEEEAAAAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON”

Dont they think this will get annoying after a week or so?

Not with Vanilla

Quoted from Hildreth

How dare Valve add Fun to the game? Bastards.

Your fun != universal.

AnimaL

Quoted from Sketch

even with the added shit tf2 is the best game. there is no other game where the solution to all your problems is to propel yourself with a huge explosion towards a great number of enemies whilst raining down rockets on them!

other interesting scenarios may include setting them on fire and bouncing them in the air, jumping around on their heads repeatedly, creating stupid boobytraps, BECOMING INVINCIBLE! das ubersaw, hiding :D, seeking :D, and steve screaming manically in mumble that you are all shit and should have done what he said to do when he was doing it. And i did try this time i really did, i wanted to make him happy, but sometimes the pressure to perform is just so much you know! :'( (every team has a steve, yours may have a different name, shape, size, or colour to the steve described above, batteries not included, accessories sold separately)

i mean i have spent the last week trying to perfect rocket jumping in bfbc2. for anyone interested; it doesn’t work :(

and where exactly does all the new stuff come in play? ur describing how good vanilla tf2 is, not how good it still is with shit weapons where u take 150 piss rocket dmg and things like that

Skyride

DUCS

In all seriousness, i loaded up the game for 15mins and didn’t notice any new sounds.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Skyride

In all seriousness, i loaded up the game for 15mins and didn’t notice any new sounds.

Try playing soldier, putting your crosshair over a medic and calling for medic.

I love them, fun little addition imo, though they could be repeated less often i killed two scouts in a row and he said the car crash thing each time.

Spike Himself

TC

How annoying are the new voice files?

On a scale from 1 to headache… Migraine.

Pyle

They should add the option to add quake sounds… EXCELLENT.

tasKu

e-famous

heavy fist sounds are fucking AWESOME.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

I love the “2 tickets for the gunshow” line

dodgydogman

Panda

How dare valve cater to pubbers, who vastly make up the majority of players. What IDIOTS.

I like the new speech, stop bitching.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »