NA vs. EU: My Conclusion

Created 19th April 2011 @ 14:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Quoted from randa

[…]

Kindly dont tell me what to do, thanks :))))))))))))))))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from TLR

When I watch top Euro matches, I always feel like the euro teams react/push/etc much slower than top American teams. It’s hard to tell though, I could be wrong.

It’s funny that you say that as I actually feel the exact same when I watch american teams. I’m not saying you must be wrong, just thought it was weird.

minimoose

I think the real question is: Why does anyone care?

Just play the gayme and accept that you will never be as good as me.

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from minimoose

Truth bombs

critical hit.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

some people from another continent are better than people from the same continent as me at a video game, real truth bomb. This statement has retracted my belief in humanity, I am now lost as I try to decipher meaning from this. Byte is not god of TF2 after all.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

The funny thing is, that EU will never fight vs NA in a LAN match. In TFC this discussion took place too, for years… and there were some high ping matches, firing up the discussion and e-dicks, but it never got settled in a true LAN competition. It’s fun to discuss it for all it matters, but it’s never gonna happen :-)

PS: If some very rich dude reads this, buy 30 plane tickets and send 5 euro teams to USA to get this over with ;-)

N/A

RaWr ::

what idiot made this topic?????@?

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from N/A

what idiot made this topic?????@?

It was randa, srs

pyyyour

I agree with Kaidus

I used to ring medic/soldier for many EU teams and often Id find myself way ahead laying damage causing distractions while my teammates lollygagged behind making sure there 220 health was really 300 before they ever dare push.

The most successful teams in NA right now use an aggressive style where everyone gets buffed, no one takes damage, and everyone pushes all at the same time regardless of uber advantages.

It puts more pressure on the medic to know when to commit or suicide. However, the style absolutely decimates teams that wait for uber, seeing uber as the omnipotent factor.

lol @ fragga and josh talking crap about EU soldiers and then getting pooped on

longas

Quoted from TLR

When I watch top Euro matches, I always feel like the euro teams react/push/etc much slower than top American teams. It’s hard to tell though, I could be wrong. It would be really fun to play the euro teams at a lan, but I can’t see that happening :[.

My team (x6) would like to play a top euro team in a show match some time, similar to the emg vs fb game that happened a while ago. If your team might be interested you can add me on steam. The winner wouldn’t determine if eu or na is better, but it would be fun.

redCode is ready, willing and able to play a match against x6. I’ve added you on steam.

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from longas

[…]

redCode is ready, willing and able to play a match against x6. I’ve added you on steam.

you _will_ get annihilated mate.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

do it

pyyyour

http://www.esportsea.com/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=2168900

stats and download of iDemise versus Area 51 (ESEA-IM Lower Bracket Finals)

“most epic match of all season”

“Just watched the STV, great game. I was looking at the tick bar and thinking this demo must be cut off, no way they could get 4 rounds in time :D”

Match starts out weird with a 5 minute pause due to multiple lag outs

Real hotness starts second half

longas

I’ve had a talk with TLR. The match is scheduled to be played on May 22 at 22:00 CET. It will be played on Badlands and Granary (Gravelpit as decider) with vanilla+medic+bonk+eq+swich,

We are still figuring out where the match will be disputed, stay tuned for more info.

Last edited by longas,

atmo

Quoted from longas

I’ve had a talk with TLR. The match is scheduled to be played on May 22 at 22:00 CET. It will be played on Badlands and Granary (Gravelpit as decider) with vanilla+medic+bonk+eq+swich,

We are still figuring out where the match will be disputed, stay tuned for more info.

australian server, then you’re both fucked equally

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »