Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

AnimaL

talking about nazi admins….

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

nice admin abuse done by mvp

skinnie

TCM

any league without mvp as admin is a good league !

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

btw how can he do admin abuse if he isnt admin and only a PR&Sponsor guy?!?
And why is he marked as League Admin?

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

I want to use Wire.
I want everyone else to use Wire.
I want Wire to work, without having to bend over backwards, reinstall Windows, reinstall Steam, disable anti virus, format my Mum’s computer, configure a vlan, unblock ports on firewall, crashing, failing uploads.
If both teams agree, I don’t see why Wire is needed.
I want to play in ESL.
I don’t want to have to use Google maps to navigate around the website.
I don’t want penalty points for stupid unavoidable things.
I want consistency with admin decisions. Let one team off one time, let another team off for the same thing one time.
We play TF2 for fun.
We are ok if one player’s anti cheat fucks up one time.
We are ok if a team’s medic had a family emergency, they don’t need penalty points.
We are cool if no one remembered to take a screenshot.
We play TF2 as a hobbie. This is not the premiership football league, this is more like a Sunday football league. There’s no need to treat it any differently. Get the basic, essential rules in place, and then give people some freedom / leniency.

Psyche

Quoted from AcidReniX

I want to use Wire.
I want Wire to work, without having to bend over backwards, reinstall Windows, reinstall Steam, disable anti virus, format my Mum’s computer, configure a vlan, unblock ports on firewall, crashing, failing uploads.
I want to play in ESL.
I want consistency with admin decisions. Let one team off one time, let another team off for the same thing one time.
We play TF2 for fun.
We are ok if a team’s medic had a family emergency, they don’t need penalty points.
We play TF2 as a hobbie. This is not the premiership football league, this is more like a Sunday football league. There’s no need to treat it any differently. Get the basic, essential rules in place, and then give people some freedom / leniency.

hans

How much are those penalty points worth anyway? I remember when we got penalty points for crashing Wire in the last ESL season – and then almost died laughing, because we still had 97 or something penalty points left.

(It was still annyoing and the reason we won’t play in ESL again. Also, where are the medals?)

IPZIE

SUAVE

medals is the wrong word to say loud in here. see what will happen

AnimaL

Quoted from hans

How much are those penalty points worth anyway? I remember when we got penalty points for crashing Wire in the last ESL season – and then almost died laughing, because we still had 97 or something penalty points left.

(It was still annyoing and the reason we won’t play in ESL again. Also, where are the medals?)

in valve HQ

they wont be released before valve releases a mechanism to distribute them

its said before, also mentioning etf2l medals

Last edited by AnimaL,

WLL

Quoted from AcidReniX

I want to use Wire.
I want to play in ESL.
We play TF2 for fun.

yes sir!

Last edited by WLL,

Swarlz

Quoted from AcidReniX

I want to use Wire.
I want to play in ESL.
We play TF2 for fun.

I want – never gets.

profane

Quoted from AcidReniX

I want to use Wire.
I want to play in ESL.
We play TF2 for fun.

someone should make an anthem out of this

xzr

Quoted from AcidReniX

I want to use Wire.
I want to play in ESL.
We play TF2 for fun.

play in etf2l if it’s just some silly fun for u :(

Mirelin

alus

There is only one explanation of all your problems with ESLWire. Explanation is five letters long.

N O O B S

Swarlz

Quoted from Mirelin

There is only one explanation of all your problems with ESLWire. Explanation is five letters long.

N O O B S

Go find glitch mirelin.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »