Forum

[ESL] LOL

Created 12th April 2011 @ 23:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

Swarlz

Quoted from mvp.

lolol.

i have wasted more than enough time doing work for the community.

i do agree on PPs if such thing happens, but that match has been casted and stv was full of people. why would i leave midmatch to reactivate wire.. not even speaking about having killed the process.

rules are good and necessary, but deffo some brain is needed aswell. and checking about past aequitas/wire uploads shouldnt be too hard. a crash can occure any time.. 3 PPs is way too harsh.

what the community doesnt need are more trolls, so gtfo koetje.

people should actually check the logs, and here we go.

Yes you are correct and I totally agree with what you’re saying but don’t go about it by attacking anakin or being so agressive and pissed about it. Even if that wasn’t your attention is appeared that way.

not the koetje bit though, I love koetje

Last edited by Swarlz,

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

i believe in common sense. thats probably my mistake. :/

Swarlz

Quoted from mvp.

i believe in common sense. thats probably my mistake. :/

yeah, your right – you can’t run a league on 100% set rules imo and obviously yours too. But that’s just the way it is in ESL. It’s not anakins fault, I imagine anakin probably thinks the same way too but he has to represent his league, instead of saying “Anakin” say “fucking esl”

Dr Icecream

You can do it Anakin, say “fucking esl”

Waebi

‹Con›

He’d rather eat his face than say that I think.

catman

so rude

N/A

RaWr ::

I’m sorry, I’m an idiot.

Last edited by mvp.,

lassizci

on a horse

Quoted from

[…]
If you would’ve said “Anakout”, I would’ve smiled, but now… no, just no :/

Nothing wrong with nazis imo! u is raz!

Last edited by lassizci,

IPZIE

SUAVE

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/pp6jwody/fatman.jpg

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Funny. I’ve seen dozens of ESL ranting threads here and still people act like it’s news :) Kudo’s for Anakin though. People shouldn’t flame on him personally. The man does it’s best to help out and try making the league a succes.

WLL

Quoted from IPZIE

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/pp6jwody/fatman.jpg

lol

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Andee

Funny. I’ve seen dozens of ESL ranting threads here and still people act like it’s news :) Kudo’s for Anakin though. People shouldn’t flame on him personally. The man does it’s best to help out and try making the league a succes.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from N/A

I’m sorry, I’m an idiot.

too true

AnimaL

now i’m curious, to what did joske say that mvp felt a need to be so rude and change his post

Swarlz

Quoted from N/A

well mvp you smell of poo poo and i’m awesome.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »