Forum

Who would you say is the most influential person in competitive TF2?

Created 12th April 2011 @ 11:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

F2 AKA Pony General AKA Toilet Face

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Not that Shintaz guy.

Sketch

MM

not racio

edit : BeaVerN

Last edited by Sketch,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Just for EU TF2, since I’m not familiar with the other scenes. Picking just one person who’s made the EU TF2 scene a better place:

DeNeusbeer, ETF2L/VanillaTF2/ESH crew

Runner-ups:
weqo, ETF2L/VanillaTF2 crew
ReVe, running relays on a finnish toaster before FB even had a dedi server
Torden
dunc
Byte
broesel
m0re
chris

Probably forgot some amazing people, this space is reserved for ninja edits.
F2 (cheers Animal ;P )
————–

Last edited by Arie,

AnimaL

Quoted from Arie

Just for EU TF2, since I’m not familiar with the other scenes. Picking just one person who’s made the EU TF2 scene a better place:

DeNeusbeer, ETF2L/VanillaTF2/ESH crew

Runner-ups:
weqo, ETF2L/VanillaTF2 crew
ReVe, running relays on a finnish toaster before FB even had a dedi server
Torden
dunc
Byte
broesel
m0re
chris

Probably forgot some amazing people, this space is reserved for ninja edits.
————–

f2

Wabbeh

I think ‘influential’ needs some defining: many people are just listing awesome people who have done loads for the community, but by influential it means whose actions would have the biggest effect on comp tf2?

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Wabbeh

I think ‘influential’ needs some defining: many people are just listing awesome people who have done loads for the community, but by influential it means whose actions would have the biggest effect on comp tf2?

Correct me if I’m wrong, English isn’t my first language but in my opinion, the people that simply play and are good are not influential. I mean sure you might learn to get better yourself, but it’s the people that take action for the community outside just the games that truly are influential because they help people to watch STVs of those good people you learn from, they explain the tactics and entertain you while you are watching. They get ways of voice comms for teams, they make configs to help us play the game better. Those people have the biggest effect on comp tf2 for the sole reason that they make it more enjoyable, and it’s a game. We play it to enjoy it. If they make me enjoy it more, they are definately influential. Arie, FB,TF2TV,vanillatf2, etf2l admins you make my day, pretty much every day. Love you for it :)

Last edited by Tornf4lk,

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Tornf4lk

[…]
Correct me if I’m wrong, English isn’t my first language but in my opinion, the people that simply play and are good are not influential. I mean sure you might learn to get better yourself, but it’s the people that take action for the community outside just the games that truly are influential because they help people to watch STVs of those good people you learn from, they explain the tactics and entertain you while you are watching. They get ways of voice comms for teams, they make configs to help us play the game better. Those people have the biggest effect on comp tf2 for the sole reason that they make it more enjoyable, and it’s a game. We play it to enjoy it. If they make me enjoy it more, they are definately influential. Arie, FB,TF2TV,vanillatf2, etf2l admins you make my day, pretty much every day. Love you for it :)

I agree with ^ and your english is very good dude :D Better than alot of peoples english on here. :D

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from Wabbeh

What happened to DJC? :(

Fell in love with illi, disappeared likely to be dead after she rejected his advances

Also the correct answer is Me

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

dont forget the epicness that is Macewindu

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

X-man without a doubt!

perry

[MIPC]