Forum

Need Scout Mentor

Created 24th March 2011 @ 21:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Pirateer

Hi,

i’m a div 6 shitter who needs a mentor to tell me where i’m going wrong in my games and how i can improve.

(actually serious post, any mentors would be appreciated)

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I’m 100 serious here. If you can get me any scout hat with burning flames on, I will mentor your heart out. Not just in tf2 but in HoN aswell.

AnimaL

why not just watch demos

dauk

Quoted from GibbZ

I’m 100 serious here. If you can get me any scout hat with burning flames on, I will mentor your heart out. Not just in tf2 but in HoN aswell.

and do the opposite what he says ull be good ;d

Hosain H

Royal`

1. practise your aim
2. kill shit when theyre distracted
3. know the positions
4. ????
5. no profit just fun

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from AnimaL

why not just watch demos

kurt

trick17
trick17

Why not help him a little?

Orchid

|=3

Theres nothing much to it tbh. Scout is all about cleanup. On mid, wait while your heavies deal damage on their heavies, controlling their scouts at the same time so they dont flank. If their scout die/retreat, start dealing damage from a distance to the heavies, and when they are weak enough – Cleanup!
Watch flanks, basically go opposite the medic. << (differs on situations) Dont go for kills if you can get the caps. Dont go 2v1 just because you believe that you could "take those newb scouts down".
When your scout partner is down, be defensive, call in for the roamer solly to help you hold / push.
Try and bond with your scout partner so you become as one. Develop your skills together to a level where you can read what your partner is doing/planning to do by just looking at his positioning, push with him, cover his back, call when you go heavy,pyro,spy so he can adapt to a situation, because hes going to be alone.

for aim, i would suggest quake live, use the same sens, 110fov??!, play clan arena, tdm, istagib.

Last edited by Orchid,

Spike Himself

TC

tf2 is about area control, not about kills

that’s all, really

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Both greg and nvc have agreed to donate over 20 hours of time to the cause

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from SoniX

Both greg and nvc have agreed to donate over 20 hours of time to the cause

…of gaining the scout hat with burning flames! :D

ih

Join #tf2mentor on IRC, if it’s still running and ask admin for what you need.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from Orchid

for aim, i would suggest quake live, use the same sens, 110fov??!, play clan arena, tdm, istagib.

rofl

Gideon

RUN FORWARD KILL PEOPLE

DATS WHAT I DO.

Tbh: demos. Just watch them.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I just donated a Unusual bonk helmet with scorcing flames to japan.. Any japanese want to give me scout mentoring?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »