no

Quoted from AnimaL

no

Waebi

‹Con›

bad++

Spike Himself

TC

believe it or not but it’s actually being used!

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

good +1

Last edited by Andee,

y4k

:)

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

Sketch

MM

For the last time! If all you vanilla fans really want a dull un-updated game that revolves around a dull and boring game, in which you are never required to think about tactics or work out how to counter a new tactic. Then go and play cs! Raaaaaaaw!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Sketch

For the last time! If all you vanilla fans really want a dull un-updated game that revolves around a dull and boring game, in which you are never required to think about tactics or work out how to counter a new tactic. Then go and play cs! Raaaaaaaw!

please don’t tell me that you really think that cs has no new tactics being developed and used.

Last edited by octochris,

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Sketch

lmao…

Ripple

lol’d when i read the title of this thread. just ask for vanilla in normal #tf.wars

You will NEVER convince the whole community to go vanilla, because many players got used to equalizer and bonk. And if it’s your target to split it up into V4N!LL4-Pr0s and C!nn4m0n-N00bs, hf doing that and play the same 2 teams everyday on #tf.wars.vanilla

PS.: ready for vanilla-rage. go ahead

Last edited by Ripple,

Martn

Quoted from Ripple

lol’d when i read the title of this thread. just ask for vanilla in normal #tf.wars

You will NEVER convince the whole community to go vanilla, because many players got used to equalizer and bonk. And if it’s your target to split it up into V4N!LL4-Pr0s and C!nn4m0n-N00bs, hf doing that and play the same 2 teams everyday on #tf.wars.vanilla

stop QQ, fags :s

QFT, stop splitting up the already small community.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »