Forum

TF2Logs.com

Created 7th March 2011 @ 03:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

byte

If there is a way you can do this, but add a column to each player to see how much healing love he got off the medic if possible?

Cheers

Byte

This looks awesome. Great work.
Byte’s idea is good, how about a column for damage done too?
Awesome nonetheless.

Last edited by CUBE,

vlm

unfortunately, there’s no such information in log entries as healing/damage done. this would be possible only via server side plugin or if we could convince valve to include them to standard server log file. if there’s already some convar or any other way to do so, please do let me know…

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from randa

[…]

ROFL the irony is delicious.

SIT DOWN randa

Barncow

Quoted from SnowiE

I’ve uploaded a log from a PCW from last night and it’s really good, I only have on minor suggestion though – our demo is listed as playing sniper for zero seconds, I’m pretty sure this must have been when she changed class to forward spawn. Might it be possible to remove/ignore class changes that last under 5 seconds or something like that so that the classes column doesn’t show the ones people used to forward spawn?

I will see what I can do. I think all classes should be shown no matter what, but maybe there is something I can do to kind of tuck the forward spawn classes away but still be able to be referenced.

Quoted from vlm

unfortunately, there’s no such information in log entries as healing/damage done. this would be possible only via server side plugin or if we could convince valve to include them to standard server log file. if there’s already some convar or any other way to do so, please do let me know…

Sadly, this. SuperLogs showed promise for showing damage done, but because of backend TF2 coding, it can only show damage for crit servers. If someone comes up with a plugin that outputs these stats to the logs, I’m willing to support them.

electro

Got Milk?

would love to see all the stats taken from pmod

http://pmod.etboosts.com/_test/samplerepo.php?idx=170

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from Barncow

SuperLogs showed promise for showing damage done, but because of backend TF2 coding, it can only show damage for crit servers.

? the sdkhooks version does not require crits to be on afaik.

Last edited by dave,

WLL

Quoted from electro

would love to see all the stats taken from pmod

http://pmod.etboosts.com/_test/samplerepo.php?idx=170

+1

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

how can i delete a uploaded logfile?

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

There is a sourcemod plugin on the site which adds ‘damage done’ and ‘players healed’ stats to the logs.

I was wondering if there was a way to record logs client side instead of just on the server? I can type ‘log on’ in the server and it starts recording, but it only ever creates a tiny file with a few lines in it.

AnimaL

pug na uses this

best thing ever

now just needs way of uploading stats other than manually via steam authorization

Quoted from SnowiE

There is a sourcemod plugin on the site which adds ‘damage done’ and ‘players healed’ stats to the logs.

I was wondering if there was a way to record logs client side instead of just on the server? I can type ‘log on’ in the server and it starts recording, but it only ever creates a tiny file with a few lines in it.

not sure if the client keeps track of entities across the map, but getting origins for these seems dodgy despite the purpose of the plugin and vac not giving a crap

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

i think he was looking for logaddress_add

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Basically I’m looking for a way to get log analysis from games I’ve played on other teams’ servers without having to ask all of them for the logs after the game. I suppose you’re right though, having client access to all player locations probably would be a bit dodgy :D I’d settle for some way of just having the kill/death type stats though if it were at all possible.

the sdk has a sample plugin set up that has something similar already added in there

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »