Forum

TF2Logs.com

Created 7th March 2011 @ 03:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Excellent, nice job there! Would be good to use this to see how often unlocks are actually used!

minimoose

Really nice. Maybe something to implement would be the ability to tag logs with the team names/tags so you can search per team rather than player.

Last edited by minimoose,

Forsak3n

S

Very nice. But the web is loading too long. :<

Sketch

MM

why is gravel pit and pl_upward a mirrored image?

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Quoted from octochris

[…]

somebody hasn’t read the op.

wops :)

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

intresting website :D I like it

Btw: willing to share your log parser function ?

randa

Quoted from Nigh

Btw: can I steal your hard work ?

fix’d

Last edited by randa,

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from randa

[…]

fix’d

If you are not smart enough to say something intelligent, don’t say it
steal = take something without permission, it’s a shame that you are british and a non-native should teach you a meaning of a word

randa

Quoted from Nigh

[…]

If you are not smart enough to say something intelligent, don’t say it
steal = take something without permission, it’s a shame that you are british and a non-native should teach you a meaning of a word

ROFL the irony is delicious.

kaidus

WiK?

It’s also very good for your bones.

tee hee.

Jarppa

Feacon

Quoted from Nigh

Btw: willing to share your log parser function ?

Accidently found during researching for my own project:

https://github.com/barncow/tf2logs

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from Jarppa

[…]Accidently found during researching for my own project:

https://github.com/barncow/tf2logs

Thanks

Barncow

Thanks for the comments!

Quoted from octochris

Really nice work mate!

One thing I would say, though — you should determine the setup time for the maps and exclude it in some way. Right now you have a whole minute of silence at the beginning of pl_upward, for example.

While for some maps this may make sense, on cp_well, this would remove setup time kills.

Quoted from Waster

Nice work. But why are gravelpit and upward mirrored in the log viewer?

Quoted from Sketch

why is gravel pit and pl_upward a mirrored image?

Its a small bug, and its toward the top of my fix list.

Quoted from compton

cool stuff. a bit unreadable on the first glance but i’m sure ppl will get used to it :)

If some of the stats are confusing, there should be tooltips for each abbreviation (ie. K will pop up with Kills). If they aren’t showing up, let me know what OS and browser you are using.

Quoted from LikeThis

[…]

Yeah the log was started before the pcw so it picked up our classes when we were doing 3v3 Soap-dm warmup.

Also is there any chance you could take the steam ids from the log and fetch current steam profile names rather than the one that was used in the match?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, leshey and phanTom. While it appears there is an explanation, I want to see why the log viewer’s time and the overall time are not in sync.

As far as current steam profile names, the idea was to keep the names as they were during the match, so that you could find the player that you wanted in case they changed their steam name without some small confusion.

Quoted from minimoose

Really nice. Maybe something to implement would be the ability to tag logs with the team names/tags so you can search per team rather than player.

That’s a good idea! I will see what I can do.

Quoted from Forsak3n

Very nice. But the web is loading too long. :<

Yeah, there was some slowness earlier due to a runaway process. It should be a bit speedier now, though I’m sure there are more ways to improve performance.

And as noted, my log parser is on GitHub. Which reminds me, I should probably put some docs on there…

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

I’ve uploaded a log from a PCW from last night and it’s really good, I only have on minor suggestion though – our demo is listed as playing sniper for zero seconds, I’m pretty sure this must have been when she changed class to forward spawn. Might it be possible to remove/ignore class changes that last under 5 seconds or something like that so that the classes column doesn’t show the ones people used to forward spawn?

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Also, might it be possible to show some kind of assist table? It would be useful to know which players are assisting which when getting kills, to find out which soldier is assisting the scouts the most, for example.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »