Forum

Thoughts on soldier aiming

Created 6th March 2011 @ 14:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

ih

Hi, all. I wrote some things about aim that helped me to improve my bad aim. I’m no pro but still this might help someone. http://benetsux.blogspot.com/2011/03/back-to-drawing-board-saga-about-aim.html
Feedback appreciated.

Last edited by ih,

N/A

RaWr ::

tldr; shoot feet get kills

Memento Mori

I read it but you’re overcomplicating it

practice & shoot them without getting shot yourself (usually what it comes down to in MGE is dodging one of their rockets or shotguns)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Just give yourself a positional advantage. gg.

Read it. All mge has given me was a bad idea of how the shotgun works. At least the nervousenergy mge has an awful lag when it comes to hitscan weapons. On the other hand, if you practice on another server which is located in your country it can improve your aim.

Also, you’re making it too hard. Just shoot the feet and aim a little further than you would if they’re doing left-right-left-right movement all the time.

Forsak3n

S

I have just read it.
I don’t think that “always try to direct hit where possible” is the best tactic, shooting feet provides more dmg and somthing like stunts the target.

And the shotgun is great, you can make over 100dmg with one shot & block enemy’s rocketjump. :)

Last edited by Forsak3n,

uuberis

Quoted from Forsak3n

I have just read it.
I don’t think that “always try to direct hit where possible” is the best tactic, shooting feet provides more dmg and somthing like stunts the target.

And the shotgun is great, you can make over 100dmg with one shot & block enemy’s rocketjump. :)

Shooting feet provides more dmg? what? And, i want to see how you do OVER 100 dmg with one shot with shotgun. Funny shit you got there.
+ uubers not approves.

Last edited by uuberis,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from uuberis

U bad.

u stalking illii because you can’t get any in real life? :((((

uuberis

Quoted from octochris

[…]

u stalking illii because you can’t get any in real life? :((((

Just like u. (

steve

im pretty sure shooting feet does actually do more damage

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from uuberis

[…]

Just like u. (

yeah, about that.

ih

Quoted from Forsak3n

I have just read it.

I don’t think you can do more than 90 damage with the shotgun. This and live measurement proves it. Btw, as I experienced on mge, most of good players deal 70 dmg with sg.

Last edited by ih,

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from ih

[…]
I don’t think you can do more than 90 damage with the shotgun. This and live measurement proves it. Btw, as I experienced on mge, most of good players deal 70 dmg with sg.

stop using old wiki, use the official one

Shotty max dmg is 90, and that is from point blank. Most of the time you only deal 89 though.

Bonkers

tested when you shoot at the feet and direct, seems both do the dame amount of samage. only shooting at the feet allows you to launch/juggle your opponents which is by far more useful

Last edited by Bonkers,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »