Forum

Disable reload animation.

Created 27th February 2011 @ 18:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Sebb

IsF

Hallo.

Sorry if this was asked before.
What is the command to disable the reload animation and what do i need to type in my class configuration, that it is working for other classes?
And no! I need viewmodels to aim so i can not just disable it.

Thank you for your time.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Sebb

Hallo.

Sorry if this was asked before.
What is the command to disable the reload animation and what do i need to type in my class configuration, that it is working for other classes?
And no! I need viewmodels to aim so i can not just disable it.

Thank you for your time.

I had no idea you could do this.
Well, if you can, I’d like to know as well

Are you talking about cl_autoreload 1? That just means automatic reloading is on or off, as far as I’m aware you can’t disabled the reloading animation.

Forsak3n

S

There is a way to remove reloading animation through items_game.txt which is located at tf/scripts/items/ by deleting player_model, but it may work just for view models.

n00ne

counter-strike 1.6 had HLTV models, they removed the switch animation, made them switch like in quake.
If you could use custom models in tf2, you could do that aswell.

tf2 is dead

Ive always dreamed of having no switch animation

its in one of the text files as some other dude said ^

Bonkers

viewmodel_fov 0 that’ll get rid of it =P

Ghent

Team

Quoted from Forsak3n

There is a way to remove reloading animation through items_game.txt which is located at tf/scripts/items/ by deleting player_model, but it may work just for view models.

Care to elaborate? all i seem to be able to do is remove the weapon model by that method.

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Ghent

[…]
Care to elaborate? all i seem to be able to do is remove the weapon model by that method.

If you delete the rl model, you will be still able to see it @ sv_pure 2 servers, but the reload animation will bug. :)
You will able just to see how reloads the 4th rocket, another 3 rockets will be without any animation.
You can download the item_game.txt, here http://fakkelbrigade.eu/forsaken/files/noshotgun.zip in this file you should delete player_model, some of weapons will be look just like hands (like non-steam players), but some of these models just will have a laggy reload animation. (But the shotgun model is removed there). =)

This bug should 100% work for stickylauncher/scattergun/rocketlauncher

Last edited by Forsak3n,

Sebb

IsF

Guess i am to dump to get it work. Thank you for your help.
Reported it as a bug to valve maybe they will fix it otherwhise i have to live with it i guess.

Mizuka

Quoted from Forsak3n

[…]
If you delete the rl model, you will be still able to see it @ sv_pure 2 servers, but the reload animation will bug. :)
You will able just to see how reloads the 4th rocket, another 3 rockets will be without any animation.
You can download the item_game.txt, here http://fakkelbrigade.eu/forsaken/files/noshotgun.zip in this file you should delete player_model, some of weapons will be look just like hands (like non-steam players), but some of these models just will have a laggy reload animation. (But the shotgun model is removed there). =)

This bug should 100% work for stickylauncher/scattergun/rocketlauncher

I don’t find ” player_model” in item game txt help pls

Last edited by Mizuka,

Add A Reply Pages: 1