Forum

TFTrue : Fov option? Vote!

Created 9th January 2009 @ 20:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »

Black_Bob

[DA]

Againist

Haunter

well, i would love to use fov 110, but even with tftrue i wouldnt use it, cause would mess up my game when i join no tftrue servers thats just my point :P

ONlock

YOYO\'

Yeah, but since have most people known whats best for balancing the game?

Removing crits is fair enough, but increasing FOV adds class balancing problems.

Alesline

against

Last edited by Alesline,

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

against

Mick-

still talking about this useless plugin? :p

soo

[j]\\\'
[j]'

fov 110 would be nice.

byte

Yes Anakin so instead of taking it into your own supposedly “know what your talking about in TF2” hands, mention it to valve on their forums thats what its there for. Usually they listen sometimes they don’t. Or even better contact Mr Walker : >

Cheers

Byte

crz

T4F

against

like allready mentioned its not a q3/warsow…
but if there will be a decision for sometimes there must be a cap of 110… (would prefer 105)

vlm

against

AnAkkk

“Yes Anakin so instead of taking it into your own supposedly “know what your talking about in TF2″ hands, mention it to valve on their forums thats what its there for. Usually they listen sometimes they don’t. Or even better contact Mr Walker : >”

lol. Do you really think VALVe will do it because someone posts on their forums or contact Robin Walker? Things like removing random damage or having an higher fov have been posted dozen of times on steam forums. You seem to be very naive about what VALVe do with community requests. They RARELY do anything with them.

Riemu

element //

I can recall several interviews where robin walker explained that a higher fov doesnt fit for TF2.

sniple

How many of you have played tf2 with fov higher than 90? I havn’t! But i would love to try 110 and see if it’s that much of a change. So i really can’t say fov 110 is bad for the game before i have tried it out, right?
So lets try it! If it changes the game in a negative way… bye bye!

byte

Indeed Riemu, like i said ANakin you clearly haven’t done your research and you clearly don’t know what you’re doing, understand the game first then try and edit TF2 :)

Even once u’ve figured out the game, make your source code visible to all.

As for having you decide what changes to put across to the TF2 for the community? I’d rather go ask Techtron :>

Cheers

Byte

crz

T4F

@ sniple and all the other ones which never played tf2 with such fov settings

try instagib servers. there you can easily adjust fov by typing in “!fov [value]” i.e. “!fov 110”

you cant choose your class but you get an idea of how its looking and feeling when playing with such a fov

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »