Forum

TFTrue : Fov option? Vote!

Created 9th January 2009 @ 20:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »

AnAkkk

A lot of people want a fov option, so I’m doing this vote to know how much people are for/against. Please only post to say for/against, do not post anything else in this topic, so it’ll be easier for me to count.

I’ll update the count of for/against regularly.

For : 44
Against : 29

Bash

Its an effort to try and improve things. If you can’t be helpful, gtfo. Useless posts will be edited/erased.

-Mole

atreides

I think we could integrate this later on, or not. It’s not that urgent like spread damage balancing. Only if it’s clear that nobody could get secret advantages, like manipulating sniper view etc. and not atm pls. We should really stick on the view to balance spread at this time.

But if it works, widen it to fov 120 is good.

F2

Danmark

I’m for adding a cvar that can change the upper limit of the fov. However, as default value max fov should still be 90. Then it’s up to the league if they want to allow higher fov.

like, tftrue_maxfov 120 (default value: 90)

Jh

Hey dats!

yes, defo

120 fov max though. because raising the cap even past 100 is gonna fuck up the spy gameplay. i only use 103 though so id even set the limit to 110 but i dont represent the majority so w/e

Bun

GM

EDIT:

Against.

AnimaL

setting lock for r_aspectratio and some other bs cmds, if so, im for fov option increase

appe

For, but I want 125!

reCon

for…

kolox

obs.

im for that, capped at 115 or 120 though :x

antyjc

2ne1

for. capped at 110

Bun

GM

Also, sourceTV models. :3

antyjc

2ne1

yar, i don’t know why viewmodel_fov is a cheat. looks a lot sexier with it at 70/90

Bun

GM

True that.

Whenever I train airshots or whatever alone I always put it on 70.
Dumb valve making it a cheat. :<

Mr_Plus

#RofL

Against, just test it for 2hours, i dont enjoy !

This game as been created with Random domage. With TFTrue, u dont play anymore TF2, u play Counter Strike.

AND WTF >90 FOV ?! JUST PLAY, ITS A GAME, NOT UR LIFE.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »