Clans who support TFTrue

Created 9th January 2009 @ 11:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

skinnie

TCM

druidz is against tftrue !!

Funkeh

DStM

I got killed by a single pipe hit today while I was soldier – I was on about 140-60 hp and was like WTF!

I still don’t support this though to be honest. Whilst I was liking the idea that everything is more determinable, I agree with what was said before (cannot remember who said it), that the game will be able to be read too easily.

For instance a demo being chased by a scout who has engaged him at long range and taken a few potshots. The scout knows he has done no damag.

A soldier hitting a scout at mid range knows he has to hit the scout again and the scout is dead.

Meanwhile in current tf2, I have killed scouts in one shot+shovel/shotty and mebbe once or twice in one hit. I have had times where I have emtied clips on scouts to no avail whilst hitting them, and also times where I have been ludicrously lucky and fought a full hp player down while on below 25% hp.

Randomness, in such a limited form, makes for a varied experience, rather than going that scout has exactly 30hp because I did this and that zzz

Masiina

[02:34] hey masiina I wanted to know your teams stance on random damage
[02:36] well, we had our own coder make his own version of it, and he would be able to get input directly from you guys to tweak it

yanks are doing their own version. so lets see how that turns out.

veehell

-cavalier-

My post about not supporting the TFTrue is only for “cavaliers-BLUE” not for whole “cavaliers” (ie. cavaliers-RED might have opposite opinion)

Please reflect this in the very first post, thanks.

veehell

-cavalier-

EDIT: damned somehow it send double reply :( sorry for that…

grey

nm

e-divine doesnt support TFTrue.

chaotic

Old boys team [5div] do not support TFTrue random damage mod.

Slick

Epsilon

mmm who posted we support? :o i thought we didnt :D

Shrapnel

Don’t think anyone did Slick, but most of us support it afaik.
I know you can only get kills when you get the max damage roll but you’ll just
have to suffer :)

dunc

infs
dp.

Has the original post been updated recently?

Ubersexuals now 100% support TFTrue after DeNeusBeer checked the code and found it to be perfectly fine. The 2.1 version of TFTrue has no bugs or crashes, it was the 2.2 version – which has now been rolled back – that was causing issues.

Hellfish

guinneX support TFTrue!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5