Forum

Ban?!!

Created 14th January 2011 @ 17:33

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »

Wiiking

Good post.

Without knowing anything of the internetz and possibilites or what evidence the AC team managed to dig up its a sad story for forza cuz i doubt his bann will be removed.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from fr0w

one season banned ?
maybe the admins made a wrong decision maybe not (only you and your teammates know the truth),but even IF it was a wrong decision you`re just banned till end of april
im sry this happend because of a game against us but in the end this doesnt change anything

and why shouldn’t he be allowed to play the season if he’s done nothing wrong? no matter how long it is, if he didn’t do what he’s accused of, he shouldn’t be banned. end of.

it’s more about what it says about the technical knowledge of league admins. to ban because of a duplicate IP, especially in a region that has vast amounts of XFF-structured pooling is utter nonsense.

if an admin wants to tell me that they somehow gleaned XFF information, then that’s fine. otherwise, this ban is ridiculous.

Last edited by octochris,

Scatterbrain

SpA|com

idk. it’s a bigger deal when you take into account that the rest of the team were banned because of it too.

question for admins – what proof do you have at the moment? only ip-related? and if so, surely other turkish players are suffering from the same issue?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Scatterbrain

question for admins – what proof do you have at the moment? only ip-related?

ip-related is fine as long as it involves XFF headers. that would be proof.

stvv

WUL

go Chris, go go, go Chris

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

You know what would have made this better?

If the rauguege person was in fact…

DEMOURAGE XOMOGMOGMOGMOMGOGMOGMOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMGMOGMOM!OO!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

haha I was thinking that myself!

RaCio

GoT²

I checked a couple of hundred ip addresses of all involved people. Except some dual accounts pretty much no ips matched with any other Turkish player.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from RaCio

I checked a couple of hundred ip addresses of all involved people. Except some dual accounts pretty much nothing matched with any other Turkish player.

it’s fallacious to assume that because it only matches a limited set the set is valid.

edit: holy shit post number

Last edited by octochris,

minimoose

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

You know what would have made this better?

If the rauguege person was in fact…

I was hoping for this :(

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

From all the information i have been provided with by this thread, forza and the team sound innocent

Last edited by CommanderX,

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Free Forza!

rague

wayne tag

L O L and hi community!

Thanks to Forza I guess now everyone knows me!!..right? OK. So now we can start. First of all I like to congratz Forza for his long ass post.. good one.. but a pretty pathetic one. I’d like to know how saying my nick in every 2 sentences is going to be credit for him… but oh well. I guess blaming someone else is so much easier.

1) Blaming me.. Yea I was being a friend and talking to him when he was feeling down (which actually didnt happen that much). So I’d like to ask Forza whats so wrong about sharing those things u tell me with Demsii (and I dont think I translated everything he said to me to Demsii)? Was there something you were saying bad about him? Were you talking on his back? Were you actually sharing team problems with me? Did you actually think those things you shared with me were supposed to be a secret between us? If so.. then I gotta say you really were backstabbing Demsii (though all those times only thing I did was try to cool things down, when needed). And if they werent such an important stuff then why do you actually care if I shared it with him? So first, decide which side you stay on.

2) Then comes the unnecessary long post.. Starting off the drama from day one.. why the need? Do you really need people to feel sorry for you? I really dont get that. This ban concerns around the days that you joined cN. Right? So why tell about the whollleee story. Oh ye, I know why. Cause Demsi & I are the people who got him banned. So first people gotta hear about our story, hate us, then believe Forza. Cuz we are the baddies. Ok fine.

3) Who started the rumour.. But then I realize that he doesn’t even say the names of the people who actually started the rumour.. You and your cN team members buddies (this is called backstabbing eh! oh wait I did it too..according to Forza). Some DWE (another Turkish team) guys. I guess it’s ok to start a rumour but its wrong to share with Demsii. Just for the record when I actually heard about that rumour the first thing I did was to look if Alesline was online (unfortunately he wasnt so I got the chance to talk to him about this situation the next day). In the meantime I only talked to Demsii about it.

4) The end.. Demsii informed the admins about the rumour.

So please pass the middle part about who said what to whom and actually concentrate on the beginning and the end of the story.

Well, one last thing. I still hope admins are %100 sure about this. Cause like Forza said almost every restart of modem gives you a new IP (unless u have a static IP) and this also sometimes happens by itself as in without a manual restart. But as far as I know, knowing the cities they both live in they wont be getting some different city’s IP, and yes they both live in different cities (that was kinda in the old days, but wouldnt be sure).

Edd

T2P

Quoted from rague

cool

unban forza

Last edited by Edd,

Azured

eureka

I’ve read books that were shorter than forza’s post…

No but seriously I think you could have gotten the point across without writing a small essay, something along the lines of: “… IPs in my country change a lot, how can admins be sure that it was me playing?…”. I don’t think bringing rague in this was really relevant to your ban. Fact is that the rumour reached the admins who then investigated. Who propogated the rumour really doesn’t matter. Also it seems to me that constantly changing IPs would make it easier to share accounts without getting caught, not cause you to accidentaly get banned for sharing accounts when infact you did not.

I dunno who’s in the wrong here, just critiqueing your way of posting it.

Mark

Phase

Demsii gets all the girls…

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »