Beater

Danmark
LEGO

I sent you an email

Greg

TEZC

Quoted from Skully

[…]

thats exactly why I left CSS lol. Just ask TP what happened to their large check from i41

GL in your search

You say that, but i think Arcy and Josh should be blamed for that rather than the css community

Skully

Quoted from Greg

[…]

You say that, but i think Arcy and Josh should be blamed for that rather than the css community

Yes, I will agree, being in G2, drunk and standing on a table shouting “I’ve won” or something like that while flashing your large cheque at CSS players isn’t the best thing in the world to do. However, it shows how gutless and silly some of the CSS players are to do that. I apologise as I never meant to say the whole CSS community are Like that

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from Skully

[…]

Yes, I will agree, being in G2, drunk and standing on a table shouting “I’ve won” or something like that while flashing your large cheque at CSS players isn’t the best thing in the world to do. However, it shows how gutless and silly some of the CSS players are to do that. I apologise as I never meant to say the whole CSS community are Like that

it definitely is the best thing to do, also i got really angry with josh for putting his foot through

also CSS gamers are fucking dicks who have this whole cba mentality, if you want to make sure TF2 doesn’t go the same way, actually do your part for it. try to get more people into it and support projects like nightbox’s matchmaking!

on topic: gl man!

Last edited by Arcadizz1e,

tay

css creates bad people like me, which i dont recommend in large doses

Last edited by tay,

DmGod

uns.

Our team is looking for gaming
communicate in a personal
=)

Skully

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

[…]

it definitely is the best thing to do, also i got really angry with josh for putting his foot through

trust me, if I won and was drunk, I expect I would do something of the same, I can dream :P

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

[…]

From what I remember it was probably you and sam standing on chairs shouting
“OUR CHEQUE’S BIGGER THAN YOURS YOU SHIT HEADS”

and then you asked us to break it again so that you could carry it :D

Michael

Perilous

Thanks for all the interest and kind words so far lads.

We’ve had a great response and have managed to speak to the majority of the people who’ve been in touch. We plan on speaking to everyone before coming to a decision, however some applicants do look stronger than others.

Thanks again for everyones time, and to those who’ve been in touch, thanks for your patience. We shall come to a decision as soon as we can.

Regards
Mick

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

We’re hopeful that you find a great team to suit your brand soon :D

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from d2m

We’re hopeful that you find a great team to suit your brand soon :D

We’re totally in agreement with what d2m said.

Michael

Perilous

We’re very excited at all the interest! xD

;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3