Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

Biohazard

IDK

Traxantic moves his finger and does five 360’s

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Morty

[…]

loads of ql players uses high sense + accel lol..

Around 20cm-25cm I don’t call high sens. Nothing compared to the 3cm 360’s that are flying around in this topic.

Fatal1ty goes as far as not even recommending his own mouse because it can’t handle low sensitivity.
http://www.fatal1ty.com/hardware-info/mouse-sensitivity

Last edited by Koeitje,

mumbler

[HF1]

Holy molars, my Logitech G500 does everything!
Adjustable polling rate, dpi, weights, you name it!

If you don’t use this mouse then you can f@ck off!

PS: 33.6cm = the best

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Phrozen

I personally don’t see how anyone could play at 50 cm :p. I remember a week or two ago I found I was actually playing on 15 inches/360 by accident. I was really annoyed, and I’m using 7.4 inches/360 now.

my 360 was 65 cm untill about 2 weeks ago. now its 20 cm. i dont know what all the fuss about changing sense is. it never seems to make a difference to me. it takes at most 1 game to get fully accustomed to a new sense. just pick something already!

j210790_

Or join the dark side (accel).

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

my 360 was 65 cm untill about 2 weeks ago. now its 20 cm. i dont know what all the fuss about changing sense is. it never seems to make a difference to me. it takes at most 1 game to get fully accustomed to a new sense. just pick something already!

I keep switching between 13.2 and 16.4 inches on better/worse days and I see no difference whatsoever. Albeit my favourite is still 27.5 (70cm), I wish I had a proper desk to be able to use it again.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from mumbler

Holy molars, my Logitech G500 does everything!
Adjustable polling rate, dpi, weights, you name it!

If you don’t use this mouse then you can f@ck off!

PS: 33.6cm = the best

lol g500.

go get a zowie ec1 or da v1.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from octochris

[…]

lol g500.

tssssss same sensor as g9x and xai. Its okay.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from octochris

[…]

lol g500.

i thought the zowie mice had prediction?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

i thought the zowie mice had prediction?

apparently it does… hm. all i remembered was a ton of da fags switched to the ec1 a while back, but why on earth they would do that if it has pred (which apparently it does after a quick google) is anyone’s guess.

Scotteh

BLUBUF

My sensitivity is pretty high too. Like 12cm for a 360. I feel like my aim is much better at a lower sens, but my movement suffers horribly. Especially as scout. I’m not used to moving my mouse around, it’s difficult for me to jump around and stuff because I need to move my mouse so much.

Do you think it’s worth it to try and get used to a low sens? It feels impossible right now. I mean, I’m not good at TF2 – the only thing I do is play the occasional low mix so I don’t have anything to lose. I’m just frustrated with my crappy aim as scout lol.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Takes some time to get used to but after you get the feeling then I dont really see why 50cm/360 should hurt your movement,

now im not saying that you should lower it to 50cm/360. just pick a sweetspot where you feel that you have the best balance of movement and aim.

most friends of mine use about 25cm/360.

Ijantis

Quoted from Scotteh

My sensitivity is pretty high too. Like 12cm for a 360. I feel like my aim is much better at a lower sens, but my movement suffers horribly. Especially as scout. I’m not used to moving my mouse around, it’s difficult for me to jump around and stuff because I need to move my mouse so much.

Do you think it’s worth it to try and get used to a low sens? It feels impossible right now. I mean, I’m not good at TF2 – the only thing I do is play the occasional low mix so I don’t have anything to lose. I’m just frustrated with my crappy aim as scout lol.

As someone who moved from around 15cm down to 41.4cm in the space of a year I can tell you that your aim will improve a great deal. The hard part is getting used to such a low sens it can take up to 4-5 months to let you understand how to move around with such a low sens especially flick shots.

The hard part is getting used to moving your arm as opposed to just your wrist which can be a pain in the ass. Your best bet is to move your sens down in small increments to slowly adapt.

Your mousemat should just about allow you to do a 360 and even after you’ve set your new sens try and do quick 360s and slow 360s to make sure your not losing any tracking, if you are lowering dpi resolved it for me.

Last edited by Ijantis,

quad

anything from 23-35cm and im happy

lower than 40cm (imo) will hurt youre fast shots and scouts who dodge/jump alot

pykow

people are talking about CM and degrees.That sounds bullshit for me ;)

Im using Logitech G500 No driver Ingame sens 8.10 and im happy with that and dont know how many CM i move my hand or in which degrees i turn my hand haha.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »