#sadboys

44 = 17.32 Inches , hes right.

Phrozen

?

Quoted from rischwa

[…]
[…]
[…]

wtf are you all talking about? he’s absolutely right, isn’t he?
44cm/540° * 360° * 1″/2.54cm = 11,55″

He is incorrent, because that is an incorrect way of gauging the sensitivity of the mouse. to go exactly 44 cm would be near impossible. generally when people put their mouse form one edge to the other they use the edge of the mouse, what people forget is that it’s the optical laser that counts not the edge of the mouse, therefore usually losing 5-8cm in the process.

Phrozen

?

Quoted from rischwa

[…]
[…]
[…]

wtf are you all talking about? he’s absolutely right, isn’t he?
44cm/540° * 360° * 1″/2.54cm = 11,55″

double post.

Last edited by Phrozen,

Decoy

i tried to put the lazer as close to the edge as possible so i might be losing around 2-3cm and thats only around 1 inch

rischwa

EC!

Quoted from Phrozen

He is incorrent, because that is an incorrect way of gauging the sensitivity of the mouse.

i can’t tell wether his measurments were accurate or not, but his maths is correct

Phrozen

?

Quoted from rischwa

[…]
i can’t tell wether his measurments were accurate or not, but his maths is correct

I never said his maths were wrong said his way of gauging the sensitivity was wrong which in turn would lead, even though the maths were right, the answer to be wrong.

Decoy

well, obviously my measurements aren’t 100% accurate but i tried my best, and right now im testing out ~17inch/360 and i tried to be as accurate as i could so, would 17inches be allready too low or okay?

ash

(Legend)
:D

Mh…. Playing demoman with 1.6inches/360°. Works totally fine for me.

Phrozen

?

Use what’s comfortable for you, I’ll never be the judge of what sens is right and what sens is wrong :)

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

sensitivity is one thing, gamesense is a whole new league.

Worry about that instead if your aim.

Phrozen

?

Quoted from Hildreth

sensitivity is one thing, gamesense is a whole new league.

Worry about that instead if your aim.

Gamesense is pointless if you can’t hit shit, imagine you get yourself in a perfect position to ubercept their medic because you did some weird tactic using gamesense and all dat shit (just for an example) and you just had to hit two shots and he would be dead without getting a chance to use uber. Missing the crucial shots is even worse. Gamesense allows you into places, aim gets you back out alive ;)

Jaskey

Both as important, but who cares? Just use whats comfortable, If you find your getting out dm’d all the time practice, simples, MGE scouting works wonders I used to change my sens all the time, as i had to play mutiple classes, Now i just use the same one.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Phrozen

[…]
Gamesense is pointless if you can’t hit shit, imagine you get yourself in a perfect position to ubercept their medic because you did some weird tactic using gamesense and all dat shit (just for an example) and you just had to hit two shots and he would be dead without getting a chance to use uber. Missing the crucial shots is even worse. Gamesense allows you into places, aim gets you back out alive ;)

Stop thinking your aim can carry you – that’s what they call gamesense.

Phrozen

?

I never said aim carries you, they both need each other.

flushy

P.O.P

2.9 cm/360

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »