Forum

pcws

Created 26th December 2010 @ 22:52

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

hz

Since it can be quite hectic to find a proper game against the correct level of team for close and productive games.

Use this thread to arrange proper pcws. :D

We’re basically looking to play against top d6 / low d5 / mid d5 teams. We start at 7:30 GMT which is basically 8:30 CET. We can play almost everyday. :) Looking forward for good and very close games. Also up for discussing the game afterwards. On or off ladder, we don’t mind.

Last edited by hz,

Steve

isn’t this why there’s tf.wars on irc ?

afaik there’s nothing wrong with IRC so why fix it ?

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Steve

isn’t this why there’s tf.wars on irc ?

afaik there’s nothing wrong with IRC so why fix it ?

The proper thing to do should be creating a group for team leaders with description containing all teams’ names and preferable skill to play against so pcws could be arranged/picked up faster. Group chat could be utilized too.

dvb

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]

The proper thing to do should be creating a group for team leaders with description containing all teams’ names and preferable skill to play against so pcws could be arranged/picked up faster. Group chat could be utilized too.

why don’t you do it then? :)

caned

MEAT
LEGO

TF.wars is great for spur of the moment games but I can see what he means.

This is for team matches, looking for another team that wants to play, that won’t troll, and that will be a good challenge.

We’re middle div3ish skill, and play mon tues weds & thurs 8cet onwards. Looking for gg’s? Add me ^^

Steve

kinda like l4d’s clan network?

steamgroup where everybody had admin rights, but were only allowed to use those to post group announcements if you were looking for a game, if misbehaved entire team was removed etc

Martn

U need to get rid of that horrible crooked skill system.
Instead of low, low+, mid-, etc, you should just shout your div, thats way more accurate.
To make it more exact u could even do top/mid/low +div.

There are just way too many levels of skill that are low+.

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

#tf.wars

6on6 | tonight | 2000 and 2115 | our skill

I don’t see how this is difficult :/

atomka

maksa

Quoted from Martn

U need to get rid of that horrible crooked skill system.
Instead of low, low+, mid-, etc, you should just shout your div, thats way more accurate.
To make it more exact u could even do top/mid/low +div.

There are just way too many levels of skill that are low+.

This. If you look for low/mid/high thingie most of the time you’ll get troll mixes or teams below that skill. Look for teams in a given division, and everything’s fine.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Just use IRC properly, never had problems using it.

octochris

(0v0)

6v6 | div2+ | server on | 20CET | TEAMS ONLY

works for me.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Say no if someone not your skill asks to play you, maybe….just maybe

hz

Oh well, I will keep trying manually.

Thanks everyone! :)

AnimaL