Forum

QuakeHUD (Based off Broesels)

Created 20th December 2010 @ 22:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

kaidus

WiK?

Installed this hud today but I can’t get my health display to have red/blue for low health/buff. Also, targets name and health overlap.

compleat

Quoted from kaidus

Installed this hud today but I can’t get my health display to have red/blue for low health/buff. Also, targets name and health overlap.

Yup, bug from the latest version (0.5 right?). Before that the targetID was fine (around version 0.46 iirc).

cubeth

rda

did anyone figure out how to display red/blue for being damaged/overbuffed on the 0.5 version?

doks

i didn`t have the red blue thingy too… but it was becouse traces of old huds were still stuck somewhere. I cant rememmber who had it – but there is that thing you can remove all huds and reset everything to default. and then instaled quake hud again. worked. also its meant to be minmode 1.

Dummy

Quoted from cubeth

did anyone figure out how to display red/blue for being damaged/overbuffed on the 0.5 version?

no, and tis really annoying, since a buff below 250 (as solly) is nigh invisible without red/blue :|

STOGE

TDP

I kind of updated this HUD.

My updated version of QuakeHUD

I didn’t add ANYTHING in, I simply edited a few files and made the HUD work with the new Taunt Menu (It’s just the default one, however the HUD is seemingly just a Quake-like rendition of the default HUD anyway so I guess it fits). I have no idea if this works on MvM, but I never play it anyway. The HUD again may not work with certain things, my main pool of classes is pretty much Soldier and Scout, so I’m not sure how the HUD is with others.

fr3fou

update plz :d

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from fr3fou

update plz :d

you might want to take a look at this – https://code.google.com/p/keredhud/

STOGE

TDP

I can work on maybe updating it, not sure if I have time though.

Alphaa

i would use it if someone would update it :>

fr3fou

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
you might want to take a look at this – https://code.google.com/p/keredhud/

omg thanks :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5