Forum

QuakeHUD (Based off Broesels)

Created 20th December 2010 @ 22:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

flynn

After my HUD gaining a small amount of popularity in the US TF2 scene, and by request of another person, I’ve decided to throw my HUD up here and see what people think/get some suggestions on what can be improved.

It’s based off of broesels, and I tried to make it as close to my Quake Live HUD as possible. I added a couple elements from Gmang’s HUD too (sexy uber bar :D). Anyway, that’s about it, here are the links n shtuff. Tell me what you think!

Main Page/Screens/Download: http://code.google.com/p/quakehud/
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/quakehud
My Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HauntinWithHaunter

Future Planned Changes
-Multicolored target ID HP values (red low; blue buffed)
-More Quake style Engi HUD

Thanks for your time!

PS: Special thanks to: Broesel (for helping me with some stuff/creating the hud I based mine off of); Gmang (cool uber bar); iGib.TF2; PWND Community; Jake Rockwell; 6.XXXX; AG Community; remix

Last edited by flynn,

octochris

(0v0)

looks ok, font doesn’t fit into tf2 style though and uber bar on the very bottom of the screen is a bit silly.

good effort though, but i’ll stick with broeselhud.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Already got it, few things I dont like, but overall a nice hud.

dougiie

CotC

really like it so far! I think the font when someone is healing you sometimes is a bit hard to read, other than that, good job!

Cannady

hood

really interesting hud, what i mostly like is the font.

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

i actually love it, almost all of it

LaMqTa

fenneks

My new love! <3 Very good hud

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

I think I’m going to steal the scoreboard off of this HUD <3

techtron

n1

Not here

im am using this hud 4 EVA

Lj

pH.

Am I the only one who can’t get this to work?

Not here

Quoted from Lj

Am I the only one who can’t get this to work?

cl_hud_minimode 1 needs to be on, <- said it wrong

Last edited by Not here,

iQue

keso

Quoted from Not here

[…]
cl_hudminimode 1 needs to be on

cl_hud_minmode 1

:x

flynn

If you have ANY issues whatsoever, or have a few things you don’t like about the HUD, please feel free to post it here or in the Steam Group!

Also if there’s a small modification here and there, I’d be happy to toss it in there. I was asked to make the optional purple colored uber bar, eventually I just put it in there for everyone to use if they wanted. Feel free to ask for anything.

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from flynn

If you have ANY issues whatsoever, or have a few things you don’t like about the HUD, please feel free to post it here or in the Steam Group!

Also if there’s a small modification here and there, I’d be happy to toss it in there. I was asked to make the optional purple colored uber bar, eventually I just put it in there for everyone to use if they wanted. Feel free to ask for anything.

I’ve got no idea if it’s possible to fetch the timeleft from scoreboard and place it directly on the hud, but if it is – I’m interested.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »