Forum

TF2 Update 18/12 HELLO VANILLA FANS!

Created 18th December 2010 @ 02:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

Tikcus

Quoted from RaCio

[…]I understood your post perfectly, yet I disagree.

What is it you disagree with?

If the panel was formed and failed to reach an agreement we’ve lost nothing, they’ve lost nothing apart from their own time

If a panel was formed from all the divisions that put a package together and said this is what we should do, then the whole community can move forwards

at the minute, the very few make decisions based on what they think, and it always leaves large parts of the community unhappy

Granted in season 8 the unlock rules were spot on (in my opinion), we have lots of time between now and season 9, hopefully the right choices will be made for season 9, regardless of how this is achieved

Last edited by Tikcus,

Defur

Dunno if this has been posted here but here’s some undocumented changes in the update.

* Removed (non-functioning) slowdown effect from The Shortstop.
* Updated localization files.
* Rate of fire of the Medic’s Syringe Gun was increased.
* Holy Mackerel client view is altered to continually face the player.

lolage

TSPAG

Its pointless saying “we should do vanila+medic+equaliser+BLAHBLAH” we either allow unlocks or we dont.

Personally I cba to learn all these new weapons and be worried to use what weapons blahblah. Vanilla gogo

Oscar

Cheers

Buffalo Steak Sandvich and Gloves of Running Urgently combination is ridiculous and would so detrimental to competitive play.

The movement speed bonuses stack to bring you to 400 units per second movement speed; the same speed that a Scout moves at.

4.3 seconds eating time makes up for the 5 seconds you can’t move for at the start of the round.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from lolage

Its pointless saying “we should do vanila+medic+equaliser+BLAHBLAH” we either allow unlocks or we dont.

Personally I cba to learn all these new weapons and be worried to use what weapons blahblah. Vanilla gogo

u were educated where?

Si^

T2P
[PG]

wait isnt this an old topic? As i swear we have had this discussion like a few months ago and we all know where its going!

Last edited by Si^,

Waebi

‹Con›

so basically, some of you are saying you are too stupid to learn anything new. If this is the way comp tf2 is headed, GG.
To say it Foster-like: NEEDS MORE KEEN.

Last edited by Waebi,

Anathema

Don’t see the reason to complain.
None of the weapons are allowed atm, since they haven’t been tested, and most people don’t even have any of the new stuff yet.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Waebi

so basically, some of you are saying you are too stupid to learn anything new. If this is the way comp tf2 is headed, GG.
To say it Foster-like: NEEDS MORE KEEN.

It’s not that I dont want to learn them, its just its going to take forever to test them etc. If you look at any other comp games its simple – not many weapons but tf2 is turning into a bit of a joke now.

Ched

.tony

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/eo8dv/just_an_fyi_this_update_has_broken_cp_steel_the/

Seriously…

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Ched

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/eo8dv/just_an_fyi_this_update_has_broken_cp_steel_the/

Seriously…

Just remove steel tbh

Ched

.tony

Yeah just keep adding more hats. It’s not like we need maps anyway. I’m happy as long as I can wear them in the inventory.

JackieBoy

LTG.

Any working DM servers?

returNNNN

http://etf2l.org/forum/leaguea/topic-14903/?recent=258729 cant start after the update :/

Last edited by returNNNN,

Isai

flowerpower/

I actually think the new demolauncher could work in ETF2L. Even though it is higher damage, the demo loses its ability to spam.

Each unlock should be given a thorough look at and determine after if its worth to play with in ETF2L.

Oh, unban fan/gunboats aswell.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »