Forum

Ban uber

Created 17th December 2010 @ 11:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

Chupa

STD\'s

Quoted from N/A

couldn’t agree more infact medic should be banned!

Why ban medic Just ban the kritzkrieg out of the PUG’s

phy-

You’re on steroids matt; cant talk. :<

Last edited by phy-,

Not here

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

so are cheaters

didn’t u get vac banned though muffins?

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

2p

Haven’t all TF2 maps been designed to be played with the uber in it’s current state? Wouldn’t changing anything significant about it’s application and effect, completely destroy any maps carefully spaced design, meaning they’d all become unplayable and in need of drastic re-design?

Pushing Granary last with a 4 second uber would make it more or less useless, which I suppose is more or less the point of what’s being suggested, but I think it would make medic a hell of a lot more boring for me. Quick charge, run in, uber, die, spawn, quick charge, run in, uber, die, spawn…

I like all the creeping around and checking behind and trying to stay alive long enough to get that all important, beautifull shiny-times.

I dont know, but I have no problem with the uber in it’s current state. Those times inbetween charges can be really tense, waiting for the bombing soldier or clever scout’s sneaky pick attempt. To deny them the chance of calling, ‘medic down’, because he’s flicked on a 2 second uber or already got a charge seems far too drastic.

Speeding up uber charge rate by 33% means you’ll have uber in about 27-30 seconds. If you die to their uber as scout say, as they cap mid, you’ll have a 10-15 second respawn giving you 20-23 seconds to spawn, start moving, get to where you want to be and then try to flank/pick medic before they have uber again… It feels like it would make the medic, scout and aggro solly, less important ‘cogs in the wheel’, and certainly less fun to play.

/2p

Last edited by Monkeh,

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

alright, I’m a twat, any blame for anything can be directed to m. I’m an immature, self-centred idiotic prick, but I’m working on it, so please forgive me.

Last edited by Daleth,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

I was like ‘someone got drunk again’, but on the other hand, what will be the mean of achieving the goal if uber will not happen?

Not here

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

hmmm if you’re going to call me out at least use the name I know you by

also

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Bonkersisagayboyrofl

hf “ravenshi3ld”

rofl

i just find it funny how you guys made the group. already reporting all of you to valve for this as it insults my friends and my family not just me.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Most stupid idea I’ve ever heard off ( NO OFFENCE :D )
no ubers will ruin the tactical metagame of TF2, which is one of the things that makes thing ALOT more easier / complicated.
Stop thinking of ways to change tf2 :s

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Vladi

[…]

He didn’t say Vladi

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

also

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Bonkersisagayboyrofl

hf “ravenshi3ld”

also, ban medic or give him an assault rifle or deagle instead of medigun, hate uniqueness in video games.

wow cyber bullying, you guys are fucking cool

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

Where is your cat, Ritalin? :(

i’ll bring my cat back after xmas!

Last edited by Ritalin,

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

-removed teh l1nkz0rz because it looks like WE’RE the ones being pricks to bonkers :D-

hf “ravenshi3ld”

also, ban medic or give him an assault rifle or deagle instead of medigun, hate uniqueness in video games.

you are the ones..

Vladi

TIDS

Quoted from skeej

[…]

He didn’t say Vladi

As i said, we are basically the same invidual.

flushy

P.O.P

no ubers mean no airhealsaves… would put nightbox out of a job and medics out of epic moments, not that ive ever successfully airhealed someone

w1Zz

Uber makes game boring?

1. scouts takin engies on the last
2. building 2 3 lvl sentries
3. ??????
4. PROFIT!

Uber is the main feature of tf2 gameplay and you want it to be banned?.. No wai.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »