Forum

Dear Div 4/5

Created 13th December 2010 @ 20:34

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Pendji

More the fact you act like douches about it.

They use gay tactics and it makes them win. In this thread they are asking people to stop crying about it.

That is all.

2nuts

have to say… when we met con last night. they where perfectly nice… and didn’t take forever to get in and start playing (that’s all I really ask in a team!) and on the two maps we played against them we only saw them break out a mini sentry (I think twice) and targe demo once.

we did however not play against them on maps that favor 2 heavy, engy defense. but even if they where to use those tactic’s… thats fine… I’d rather try finding out a tactic against that faggy ass last defense (no offence) in a pcw than in an official!

Until the day the heavy limit is 1, they can and if they feel like that’s a tactic that they need to use to win then they should use it!

But seriously is this thread really necessary? You are not going to change any of those who hate your tactic’s mind, by posting this thread.

’cause as you know…

haters gonna hate.
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzwku6K1r71qzvqipo1_500.jpg

Last edited by 2nuts,

Randdalf

(0v0)

We used to let one of our soldiers run spy on Gullywash and it worked great. I’ve also begun using the targe on the last point of Badlands with the pain train, which also works great.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Even with your gay tactics still bad@games.

konr

Quoted from Matt

Even with your gay tactics still bad@games.

and you’re mad@games

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

I agree it’s very frustrating to play against these kind of tactics, mainly cause you don’t have any expirience in facing them and you don’t know how to counter them, but it’s idiotic to rage at them.
Bellsprout, I appriciate the fact you opened this thread to say you’re sorry etc ( even though I’m not div5 and I can’t even remember playing against you guys, especially not against 2 heavies or such ), but you should / could have guessed that it’s gonna become a rage fest by people saying “you bad, you mad” ( immature much? :/ ).
Just don’t open these kind of threads seeing as it won’t go anywhere ( you guys will keep doing these stuff, and people will keep being retards and rage ).

Last edited by Retsh0ck,

Pendji

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

They use gay tactics and it makes them win. In this thread they are asking people to stop crying about it.

That is all.

Thats what im talking about. Its gonna be a ragefest, hence why they probably made it. There’s those going “its a part of the game” and those going “LOL LEARN TO ADAPT FAGS” at ragers. They’re not handling it very maturely themself.

Geten

My team plays sometimes with heavy and sometimes with Huntsman sniper. That doesn’t make us any better or worse but it adds severely to the fun we have.
http://www.gifbin.com/982918

caned

MEAT
LEGO

we played a team that used 2 heavies and 2 engies on last on freight, we were pushing for around 17 minutes before the round ended.

i don’t rage, but man i was bored as hell and just wanted to leave.

Tommeh

‹Con›

Tbh panic sorry but I’m kinda missing the point you’re trying to make, I’m too stupid I guess :D

Is it mainly the double heavy on last you’re against, the gunslinger to mid/in general, the targe demo or just all of it together ?

‘Cause tbf we hardly use double heavies anyways, there are only certain maps you can use them effectively on for defending (also your chances of pushing out succesfully are reduced severely, but luckily that doesn’t matter on gpit, it’s a good map right!) But yeah, heavies do need some nerfing.

also we’re not calling anyone fags or laughing at anybody ! ( except eachother ofcourse), you just have to imagine it gets quite annoying after a while when you keep getting kicked or smthing like that for just bringing a targe to mid ( and being succesful with it!).

tl;dr fuck heavies :( targe and gunslinger are fine :D

edit: I suck at typing replies longer than 2 lines btw, sorry!

Last edited by Tommeh,

Quoted from Retsh0ck

I agree it’s very frustrating to play against these kind of tactics, mainly cause you don’t have any expirience in facing them and you don’t know how to counter them, but it’s idiotic to rage at them.
Bellsprout, I appriciate the fact you opened this thread to say you’re sorry etc ( even though I’m not div5 and I can’t even remember playing against you guys, especially not against 2 heavies or such ), but you should / could have guessed that it’s gonna become a rage fest by people saying “you bad, you mad” ( immature much? :/ ).
Just don’t open these kind of threads seeing as it won’t go anywhere ( you guys will keep doing these stuff, and people will keep being retards and rage ).

Actually I started this thread to try bring awareness to Div 4/5 teams that RQing/Rkicking because you see these tactics is silly.

And then I ended with a TL;DR saying that because we’re bad, we make people mad.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Some people just think if it aint 2 sollies, 2 scouts a med and a demo then it aint tf2!

I was mercing with one of our other teams recently, they had ‘worked out’ a new tactic on badlands which involved running double heavy to mid…(:x) The team we got RQ’d after the first mid battle with words of, ‘we dont want to play against lame tactics, cya!’, or thereabouts. We just lol’d.

Uji

This thread is lacking HOLIDAY SPIRIT!!

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

Maybe some teams want to test their 6v6 tactics, or are trialling or just want to have a good warm up and don’t expect two heavies rushing on the middle point. 99.99% of the time thats not the case, especially in the officials. So, it would proly be cool of you guys to ask before the game starts if its ok for you to use non default classes for the match. Dno, thats how i see it… you have to look at it from both sides.

Last edited by Archy,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Monkeh

I was mercing with one of our other teams recently, they had ‘worked out’ a new tactic on badlands which involved running double heavy to mid…(:x) The team we got RQ’d after the first mid battle with words of, ‘we dont want to play against lame tactics, cya!’, or thereabouts. We just lol’d.

You would get raped in d3 and above if you ran 2 heavies.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »