Forum

Medic "freeze" issues

Created 25th April 2008 @ 02:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

F2

Danmark

And I don’t think I have experienced this type of lag in clanwars, and we use TS.

trams

-><-

No, I have expeirienced these “things” with TS also, I thought it was my gfx that overheated because I havent had the problems with invisibility.
I think it is more often now then 2 months ago, is something changed in the netcode?

Spank

It’s not vent.
Played on a public server today and got those 3sec freezes without being on vent.
I get these on any class not just the medic. Alltough its quite rare

Spank

… And in my case it seems that it only occurs in like the first halfhour i play.
Allmost like it needs to warmup

Riemu

element //

alright guys – is anyone of you not using an ATI graphics card?

Or do you all use ATI?

Anyone with NVIDIA + XP has this problem too?

trams

-><-

I have XP+Nvidia, yesterday it got worse, in the match against Dcsb I got 3 3sec “lags” in about 30 seconds and our HW got invisible, stop and start of record demo solved the invisibility but i got strange intermittent lags, almost like i had 15fps, the remaining of the map, and yes, I play medic.

Earlier in the afternoon i played Demo for 1.5 hours without any lag.

Jdanzi

XP + x1900xt. Also getting a new bug, althought might just be my processor, fps drops to like 1 for about 10 seconds then goes back to normal almost instantly.

F2

Danmark

I’m using Nvidia 9600 GT and Windows XP

znetsixe

Never had it ever… always used ventrillo. have +- 30 hrs as medic.. so isn’t ilke a butload but it just didnt happen?

agron

Relic

have Ati and Vista

and i get those freezes

Shadow Monkey!

pC*

fixed?

Edit: Sry, just saw its an old tread. I have the same probs :/

Last edited by Shadow Monkey!,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2