Forum

TF2 @ DREAMHACK - ONLINE PETITION

Created 1st December 2010 @ 11:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 22 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

wow @ the replies on cadred.. Sad bunch.

Sisu

:id:

Woah, if this happens im probably skipping i43 to save alot of money ;O
Hopefully Dreamhack is gonna support this so we can show how awesome comp tf2 actually is ;D

nvc

Dreamhack is a fantastic event and although TF2 is a great game and it would be lovely to see it at Dreamhack, a petition is not in my eyes the right way to begin such a push.

Dreamhack are not clueless, you’d of been better to put together some statistics and contact the dreamhack guys directly. A group of unproven facts in that little form does absolutely nothing positive for us in pushing Team Fortress 2, look at WCG.

So whilst you’re shouting “TF2 WOULD BE THE MOST PUBLICISED EVENT AT DHS2010”, you’re also going up against Starcraft 2 and I can already tell you that you’re unfortunately wrong.

I’ve signed it anyway but yea.

Last edited by nvc,

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from nvc

Dreamhack is a fantastic event.

Although TF2 is a great game and it would be lovely to see it at Dreamhack, a petition is not in my eyes the right way to begin such a push.

Dreamhack are not clueless, you’d of been better to put together some statistics and contact the dreamhack guys directly. A group of unproven facts in that little form does fuck all for us e.g. when you’re shouting “TF2 WOULD BE THE MOST PUBLICISED EVENT” whilst going up against Starcraft 2.

I’ve signed it anyway, but enthusiasm for facts is not a valid subsitute.

this petition is just a part of a bigger scheme.

nvc

Quoted from Darn

[…]

this petition is just a part of a bigger scheme.

Good stuff

Mark

Phase

Best way would be to fly the head guy to i42 finals.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Don’t want a lot of arguement but surely American Teams = more number, also I really really want to see top American Teams vs top Euro Teams at LAN.

Martn

Lol @ D1ego$ having signed the petition 7 times by now.

Skyride

DUCS

Ye I have to say, Dreamhack is really going to need to be a top teams event like ASM rather than a numbers event like i-series to draw interest. I was watching the stream of the SC2 final from the weekend and I have to say, it really gives the i40 TF2 final a run for its money, probably better infact due to the sheer number of people (the CSS final apparently had massive queue’s to get into the arena even while the teams were playing)

SmoKe

Some frenchie’s support !
+1

Not here

gimme hat and i’ll sign =P
(signed anyway)

trams

-><-

Quoted from Skyride

Ye I have to say, Dreamhack is really going to need to be a top teams event like ASM rather than a numbers event like i-series to draw interest. I was watching the stream of the SC2 final from the weekend and I have to say, it really gives the i40 TF2 final a run for its money, probably better infact due to the sheer number of people (the CSS final apparently had massive queue’s to get into the arena even while the teams were playing)

Dont think it was CSS, 1.6 is much bigger in Sweden.

konr

+1

cami

LDLC.com

+1 :)

Freeflow

бекон

+1

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 22 Next »