Forum

TF2 @ DREAMHACK - ONLINE PETITION

Created 1st December 2010 @ 11:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 22 Next »

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Sounds pretty promising, although I think the main concern for volunteers would be being at the event itself due to funding/time as you mentioned…

Wish you best of luck!

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Admirable

Admirable & Perry Two Man Crowd service.

Competitive prices, crowd atmosphere guaranteed.

Call 555-WEH8NVC for more details.

Can vouch for this. Shit at defending gpit though.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

Can vouch for this. Shit at defending gpit though.

Just shit, period :D

Lord Duncan,

I pledge to attend and cover TF2 @ DreamHack with all my heart and soul.

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

Just shit, period :D

Lord Duncan,

I pledge to attend and cover TF2 @ DreamHack with all my heart and soul.

Any responses on here will likely go unread.

Best getting a hold of Shox over irc first then. :D

ThePledge

Will obviously be there to cast.

ShoX

Sir
dp.

You’ll find me on #tf2tv / #vanillatf2.

Last edited by ShoX,

randa

So does this mean that tf2 will be at DH? aslong as we have people to run it ?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I may be able to help adminz the event you’re lucky my Take That concert at Cardiff is on the 14th of June! I’ll have to weigh up all options currently in regards to cost/travel/sleeping etc.

Does anyone know the sleeping situation and where the best place to fly into is?

p.s. Will custom’s stop me if im carrying a bag full of sponsor funded fleshlights?

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Have offered my assistance with online marketing of tournament and also help at event if required.

Looking for flights from London to this Jonkoping place – not having much joy. If anyone finds one, prod me on Steam :] x

kuma

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I may be able to help adminz the event you’re lucky my Take That concert at Cardiff is on the 14th of June! I’ll have to weigh up all options currently in regards to cost/travel/sleeping etc.

Does anyone know the sleeping situation and where the best place to fly into is?

p.s. Will custom’s stop me if im carrying a bag full of sponsor funded fleshlights?

completely and utterly off-topic, but have fleshlight sales gone up since they sponsored you?

ashkan

Quoted from d2m

Have offered my assistance with online marketing of tournament and also help at event if required.

Looking for flights from London to this Jonkoping place – not having much joy. If anyone finds one, prod me on Steam :] x

There’s EasyJet from London to Gothenburg (Gatwick to Landvetter) and back for £70, if I’m not mistaken. It’s a 2-hour drive between Gothenburg and Jönköping though, but I’m sure you’ll find some Swedes to ride with when the LAN draws nearer.

You could fly to a Stockholm airport as well, but it’s more expensive and 4 hours away from Jönköping, so the best destination is Gothenburg as far as I know.

PS. Try RyanAir as well, you know they always have some cheap shit, at least to Stockholm :P

Last edited by ashkan,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Cheers Ashkan :D I saw the cheaper flights to Gothenburg – didn’t realise it was that close!

Any idea how long it is between Gothenburg and Jonkoping on the train?

Wiiking

If u find something cheap going to skafta (stockholm airport), as i think a lot of ryan airs land there the cheapest would prolly be taking the air bus to Linköping for 10 euro coins then taking the local trainie thingie for like no money to jönkping

Qun

GoT<3

I’ll take the Pack4Dreamhack bus, 100 euros including entry ticket for DHS :D
Last time they got some free sleepingbags and clothes too.

KOVACS

Quoted from Qun

I’ll take the Pack4Dreamhack bus, 100 euros including entry ticket for DHS :D
Last time they got some free sleepingbags and clothes too.

Ahahah free clothes? Seriously?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 22 Next »