Created 30th November 2010 @ 21:19

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

dannye

cb.

bad joke

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Abra

Boomeh knows something about cheats and he cant mistake))

he can’t mistake, i agree

Abra

Quoted from Hat

GUYS I DONT CHEAT

HERE IS A DEMO OF ME NOT CHEATING TO PROVE THAT I DONT CHEAT

))))

hmmm If I can upload every demo from every game and all they gonna be clean where da fak i can cheat? Logic?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Abra

[…]
hmmm If I can upload every demo from every game and all they gonna be clean where da fak i can cheat? Logic?

please upload every demo of every game you have ever played

then i will review them all and we can all call hat a fucktard

yeah, fuck you hat

Abra

Quoted from octochris

[…]

please upload every demo of every game you have ever played

then i will review them all and we can all call hat a fucktard

yeah, fuck you hat

nice sarcasm,but ar least ill upload the demos from games in which guys blame me.

all those 4-5-6 div ragers “UOY R STUPPID RUSSIAN” can go sleep.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Abra

[…]

nice sarcasm,but ar least ill upload the demos from games in which guys blame me.

i suspect you hacked in every match you have ever played.

please upload the requested demos.

Abra

Quoted from algiosh

[…]:D
abra is most stupid guy from whole europe and sibir.
He love to drink sperm :)
P.S. last sentence was jk but anyways first is true.

oh) you r so smart and mature))
Quoted from octochris

[…]

i suspect you hacked in every match you have ever played.

please upload the requested demos.

Watch this ones first)

Square

Quoted from Abra

[…]

your logic fails because they banned you with a demo which you have a copy of.
shall we end this crap now?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Abra

Watch this ones first)

i already watched them

now i demand that you upload every demo you of every match you have ever played

you say that you will upload any demo from matches people suspect you of cheating in, i suspect you of cheating in all of them

as such if you expect to clear your name, obviously you will upload all of them.

i look forward to downloading the rar :)

Abra

Quoted from Square

[…]

your logic fails because they banned you with a demo which you have a copy of.

i dont get it m8 but i have video of all most whole game I was banned for on my chanel

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
If you want to be taken seriously, please stop typing like a 14 year old girl on facebook.

thats koz All english I know is comes from southpark))

Abra

Quoted from octochris

[…]

i already watched them

LIE

Quoted from octochris

[…]

you say that you will upload any demo from matches people suspect you of cheating in, i suspect you of cheating in all of them

as such if you expect to clear your name, obviously you will upload all of them.

i look forward to downloading the rar :)

The thing is those few demos I gave is actually all games I ever played))

And again to low divs ragers;
You dont like me? Dont post there and get lost.
If you are boomeh nvc or payard watch and cry
If you are one from act then search for a cheats.. Its demos when i am not bad and not newbie oponents raging bout my hax..

Square

Quoted from Abra

[…]
i dont get it m8 but i have video of all most whole game I was banned for on my chanel

don’t you have been banned after they see that you cheated in a match?
I hope they used a demo to do so, then you should have the same demo (or the STV of the match) that they “used” to ban you. Posting that demo wouldn’t change things because you are posting again the proof of you being a cheater.
Kthxbai

Abra

Quoted from Square

[…]

don’t you have been banned after they see that you cheated in a match?
I hope they used a demo to do so, then you should have the same demo (or the demo of the match) that they “used” to ban you. Posting that demo wouldn’t change things because you are posting again the proof of you being a cheater.
Kthxbai

owaihai
yes they had a demo..
Stv demo of newbie pickup match like this http://piccy.info/view3/783216/21afc6452a17e7ed93102cdf98d8e0c4/orig/
Then I offer em a POV from that game and upload a video to youtube.
I am sure my aim seems like hax to many guys just bkoze their aims like sh*tcr*p compared to mine.
ok
thnxbye

MMM m8 I just realize you are from 6 div))
Maby i seems little bit retarded but I have some experience in relationships with low skilled guys and I allways wonder how low their logic is)

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Abra, if the general point of your post is that you want to tell people you’re not a cheat and you want to find a team, do you not feel it is completely counter-productive to spend all of your time in the thread talking in such a way that no team would feel comfortable recruiting you anyway?

I say the above without any prejudice. I don’t know you as a person, nor do I particularly care about doing so. I just don’t get the point of you going on and on about the information in this thread, since all you’re going to do in the long-term is damage yourself even further in the eyes of every team leader on here.

Do yourself a favour and think about how you can bring positive changes to your game and to those around you and perhaps you can regain some respect from people. It certainly doesn’t hurt to consider the merits of your actions on others as well as yourself.

Either way, you’re welcome to ignore this and continue on as you are doing if you feel that is the appropriate course of action that you should take. Just a heads up from someone outside of your situation/flaming/whatever.

konr

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

this

and lol @ binge for commenting on something he has no idea about, you’ve been here 100 days, this shit went down aaaaages ago. get a clue.

Lol you said a similar thing to me. Hey guys it isn’t possible to look at things that happened a while ago, you have to have been there and looked at demos and videos the days they were made/released else you don’t know anything. Let people have their opinions. Don’t just think that we’re basing our opinion off of what others are saying, because I can tell you that you’re wrong in my case.
Quoted from Abra

[…]
owaihai
yes they had a demo..
Stv demo of newbie pickup match like this http://piccy.info/view3/783216/21afc6452a17e7ed93102cdf98d8e0c4/orig/
Then I offer em a POV from that game and upload a video to youtube.
I am sure my aim seems like hax to many guys just bkoze their aims like sh*tcr*p compared to mine.
ok
thnxbye

MMM m8 I just realize you are from 6 div))
Maby i seems little bit retarded but I have some experience in relationships with low skilled guys and I allways wonder how low their logic is)

You have to start somewhere. Spamming ‘6 div))))))))’ isn’t going to do anything for you, and you aren’t making any valid points. Opinions are opinions and no matter the division that person is currently playing in, they can still have one.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »