Forum

For the scout

Created 17th November 2010 @ 14:52

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Hello. Help please, I’m not much like to know what better options to put on the scout: sight, config, HUD and viewmodel_fov. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by YanG "Пальмира",

octochris

(0v0)

er

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Mate, your message is barely understandable. Don’t use Google Translate. Ask English-speaking friend to translate it for you.

dougiie

CotC

the fov_viewmodel to work choose the greatest aswell in my country will be the good best.

Spike Himself

TC

and it started off so well..

Quoted from YanG "Пальмира"

I play not much

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10944304/arcyfinalspack.rar

i dont understand what your asking but thats my cfg and hud, hopefully somewhere in there is the answer to your question

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Hello. Help please, I’m not much like to know what better options to put on the scout: sight, config, HUD and viewmodel_fov. Thanks in advance!

Pretty simple questions, pretty simple answers:
For viewmodel_fov, you want it to be 0 for scattergun and pistol and 54 for bat/fish, that is:
bind 1 "slot1; viewmodel_fov 0"
bind 2 "slot2; viewmodel_fov 0"
bind 3 "slot3; viewmodel_fov 54"

HUD should be of your personal preference, can only recommend you checking this one out: http://pvhud.drok-radnik.comPVHUD[/url].

You totally gotta work your config out by yourself, you can yet download and take a look at configs of high division scouts here: GamerConfigs.

I sadly didn’t get the sight part.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

When play scout with viewmodel_fov, the sight is improve for you changes, with the config and HUD!

Theman_2

kind of related: how can i get the weapon icons (you see them if you dont have quickswitch enabled, obviously I am using quickswitch but have viewmodel_fov set to 0) to stay there and change when I change weapons?

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Theman_2

kind of related: how can i get the weapon icons (you see them if you dont have quickswitch enabled, obviously I am using quickswitch but have viewmodel_fov set to 0) to stay there and change when I change weapons?

Hasn’t Fragga made a hud like that a month ago?
http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-8148/page-3/?recent=236602#post-236181 , but he didn’t upload it.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

Baros^

HARDSTOMP
BLLB

hud – broesel
viewmodel_fov 90

Theman_2

Thanks guys ;)

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
I sadly didn’t get the sight part.

I’m guessing he means Crosshair, but again that comes down to what you can focus on the easiest. I prefer a dot at about medium size for my RL, half cross with dot for SG and a white dot for Melee.

Greg

TEZC

I use m0res hud + numlockeds damage indicators,
default weapon fov (54),
default crosshair,
sensitivity of about 40-45cm per 360,
and a modified version of my css config with some tf2 commands

Last edited by Greg,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »