Forum

Day 1 of actual TF2, by dummy

Created 12th October 2010 @ 00:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Dummy

So today I was having a mix with some fake-pinging pseudo americans living in Norway and others when I realised:
“What if I look at my crosshair and then press mouse 1?”, as I have always aimed with my screen? Sure, laugh like they did on mumble :[ but it was a nice revelation that I may not be such a shit scout after all now that I use my crosshair, so to all you struggling scouts – look at crosshair, press mouse one, success!
peace out, Dummy.

WOODY[

Op4

Baddie

Orchid

|=3

Dummy, did you drink again?

Sketch

MM

oooh what do you know. its working

Dummy

Quoted from Sketch

oooh what do you know. its working

:D exactly

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

lol dummy, you got some good shit. share plx.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
:D exactly

This is not a joke, most of scouts are looking around the screen when aiming…

jukebox

broder

GOOD READ

Furi0us

or get some hax ant let the crosshair aim for youuu.
btw nice seeing dummy getting out of emo-phase

Quoted from Dummy

So today I was having a mix with some fake-pinging pseudo americans living in Norway and others when I realised:
“What if I look at my crosshair and then press mouse 1?”, as I have always aimed with my screen? Sure, laugh like they did on mumble :[ but it was a nice revelation that I may not be such a shit scout after all now that I use my crosshair, so to all you struggling scouts – look at crosshair, press mouse one, success! So today I was having a mix with some fake-pinging pseudo americans living in Norway and others when I realised:
“What if I look at my crosshair and then press mouse 1?”, as I have always aimed with my screen? Sure, laugh like they did on mumble :[ but it was a nice revelation that I may not be such a shit scout after all now that I use my crosshair, so to all you struggling scouts – look at crosshair, press mouse one, success! So today I was having a mix with some fake-pinging pseudo americans living in Norway and others when I realised:
“What if I look at my crosshair and then press mouse 1?”, as I have always aimed with my screen? Sure, laugh like they did on mumble :[ but it was a nice revelation that I may not be such a shit scout after all now that I use my crosshair, so to all you struggling scouts – look at crosshair, press mouse one, success!

peace out, Dummy.

Fixed

Spike Himself

TC

Read 3 paragraphs of that before realising it was just repeating itself :<

Dummy

Quoted from Spike Himself

Read 3 paragraphs of that before realising it was just repeating itself :<

droppin’ truth bombz ova here!

Dummy

Quoted from dotfloat™

[…]

Fixed

this ain’t a “x” days of TF2 thread :3

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
droppin’ truth bombz ova here!

I see what you did there.

Daggial

fap

Quoted from Dummy

peace out, Dummy.

http://statics.blolpics.com/photos/1276206076461.jpg?201009272030

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »