k^m

Quoted from fawwles

Game broken.

clippen

brb, getting fish

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Update looks great!
All weapons are automatically banned until leagues say otherwise.
No worries :D

Mark

Phase

Just make sure to set mp_scrambleteams_auto to 0 in comp games, heh.

Destrutor

Quoted from Sir Remix

[…]
What’s your name mate?

Destrutor :D

nophantasy

FRAGGA`s

LF HEALER GRANARY 25 || AT LEAST 6Kgs || whisp me for invitation.

karit

Quoted from archy

tf2 was dead and it got resurrected by valve.. with a fish… a fucking fish… because it must be huminilating to get hit with a fish.

Haha archy, so funny, so true

Rele

This getting ridiculous. I’ve usually been a supporter of unlocks but TF2 is truly starting to get too many RPG features.

Although, looking at the weapon sets required for the boni, some seem really retardedly weak (no scattergun for +25hp, milk and mini-natascha? no thanks :D)

Last edited by Rele,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Mh, I dunno. I mean, do people who are completely new to tf2 will even have a chance to learn all the things at one time we just got step-by-step. Thats what we all should worry about.

Isai

flowerpower/

It is not a problem that TF2 keeps getting those RPG weapons, ETF2L will ban them anyway. I doubt these will have ANY impact on the league whatsoever.

tesco

mrp.

demos got broken for me aswell, even from today

Last edited by tesco,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

No one brought this up: Highlander, all items allowed, including these? If so then peopel with money get them all first and nto aviable to otehrs, so we are banning them right?

archy

the problem is: valve litterally just digged tf2’s grave themselves. (as far tf2 was not burried yet)

65 new items.

a noob now has to learn what?

game modes.
classes.
and 3248234983240238409 weapons for those classes.

and im looking forward to gear… I FUCKING WANT MY TIER 7 EQUIPMENT. or whatever the WoW term was like…

Memento Mori

It makes the game look like a fucking joke. One time this was a game based on the Quake engine with the same pedigree, now it’s got the pedigree of dog food and runs off poorly optimized Ultima code.

konr

Valve are fucking stupid.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 22 Next »