Why so dick? Dont dick!

Created 29th September 2010 @ 14:33

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Mike

TEZC

I’ve lost the ounce of respect i had for sektor

Last edited by Mike,

DIEHARDD

Dauk, it’s just Ups doesn’t understand that + it was suddenly about us not wanting to play 2nd, he just likes to troll :)

Last edited by DIEHARDD,

freakz

[8U]

Quoted from DIEHARDD

EDIT: + This is just a game (virtual game), you can easily find other enemies in 2minutes.

I think this might change after this topic for you(Sektor) .

kyur

stiprs
WUL

You got trolled and your crying about it to the whole community ? WOW just WOW

..pathetic..

and this will never change, there will ALWAYS be some team that will fuck you over, live with it

Last edited by kyur,

DIEHARDD

:D:D

Rele

Quoted from ups

– Our team decides to reject that retarded offer

What exactly is retarded with that request? I think it’s pretty common and if you’re not preparing for an official, there’s no real reason to turn it down unless you choose to be a prick.

Which you clearly are, since you can’t seem to sort out your problems with other clans privately and instead have to name and shame them in a public forum.

DIEHARDD

Just leave Ups alone, he doesn’t understand how pathetic everything this is.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from DIEHARDD

EDIT: + This is just a game (virtual game), you can easily find other enemies in 2minutes. You are making thread about it that TF2 would be your whole life, then seriously mate…

[Edited by Byte don’t use racial words please]

Its not.

kyur

stiprs
WUL

your russian, what do you expect ? )))))) <-safety

Last edited by kyur,

Baros^

HARDSTOMP
BLLB

Quoted from kyur

your russian, what do you expect ? )))))) <-safety

+9 )))))

Last edited by Baros^,

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Rele

[…]

What exactly is retarded with that request? I think it’s pretty common and if you’re not preparing for an official, there’s no real reason to turn it down unless you choose to be a prick.

Which you clearly are, since you can’t seem to sort out your problems with other clans privately and instead have to name and shame them in a public forum.

It’s retarded because they already agreed before hand that they would play one of their own maps each

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Anyone who posted in this thread is now banned.
That is all.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Sektor are twats? Glad this thread was around to inform me of this other wise i previously would not of known this…………………..

Edit adz you posted that while i was typing mine not fair :<

Last edited by CommanderX,

toasty.

PHX

Cadred is leaking.

randa

Quoted from Mike

I’ve lost the ounce of respect i had for sektor

lol

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »