Forum

Oh TPlay, oh boomeh..

Created 14th September 2010 @ 09:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 17 Next »

toasty.

PHX

Quoted from rague

btw lol at the music

Seriously. I think VAC bans all round for the person that has this stuff in their collection.

Askior

swimp

PREDICTION SHOT :’D

wat

meh next time just dont add music, so the blocked countries can see it too

demsii

EPA

Quoted from wat

meh next time just dont add music, so the blocked countries can see it too

Music is the most important part brah! It sets the atmosphere and stuff! ;D

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

I like looking at Walls.

pukz

he isn’t using an aimbot so it’s not so bad…

he is a nice guy so it’s no so bad…

he said sorry so it isn’t so bad…

come on guys cheating isn’t so bad? I used up, down, left, right, a, b, c, d, start. all the time on sonic for the megadrive! does that make me a bad person?

lets give boomeh another chance because he likes going to LAN’s you lot are just so jealous of his MVP it’s not even funny.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Im changing my former post. Because I can see that this isn’t enough proof. Its dodgy, but still no proof. Hope he’s clean..

As a matter of fact, alot of his movement proves the opposite. I see alot of slow reaction time, at visual contact, which would prove he is not wallhacking.

Last edited by Andee,

Typh0n

AUTOBOTS

I for one don’t even care about the video cause he shouldn’t be allowed to play anyway, etf2l banned many sub accounts before they even had the opportunity to play a single match so why would boomeh be allowed and not the others? (i don’t mean we have to allow the others i mean we have to ban them till the 1 year ban is over).

For example Heliana (who is a cunt we all agree on that) was banned straight as we learned that he had a second account (slevinus) while he had been banned for cheating in ffa by the way.

Again not saying we should have let heliana play but i’m just pointing out the lack of logic in etf2l’s moves. (or absence of move)

Mark

Phase

If anything that video proved that he wasn’t using a wall hack.

demsii

EPA

the wegame link is up for those who had trouble with youtube .. it’s not HD yet so I’m guessing it’ll take some additional time to process.

NeoN

boys

I love second spy song, and Ace of Base are the best as always =))

what was the point of video?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

I <3 Demourge

2 years since your last cheater-catch I think? Moonroach :)

rtan

-9w-

demourge you legend

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Arie

I <3 Demourge

2 years since your last cheater-catch I think? Moonroach :)

nah, been catching a lot more people, but usually not so .. public with it :)

made my day

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 17 Next »