Forum

7 days of TF2

Created 7th September 2010 @ 16:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

ginisa

Quoted from SoniX

TF2 community getting more and more dickish it would appear. Lighten the fuck up, chill out a bit and try to be a little nicer to each other, especially newer players.

no

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from Retsh0ck

0:28, how did you know a scout was coming and started aiming there before you saw him?

didnt you see the heavy on the pipe he could have called him easily also the soldier was near the door

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

[…]didnt you see the heavy on the pipe he could have called him easily also the soldier was near the door

it takes time to call / react, the heavy was on pipe hence it wouldve take him more time to see the scout as well. even if he does have potential, that wasnt a normal thing to do :|

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from Retsh0ck

[…]
it takes time to call / react, the heavy was on pipe hence it wouldve take him more time to see the scout as well. even if he does have potential, that wasnt a normal thing to do :|

please just drop it this is getting boring…

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from Retsh0ck

[…]

assuming you have mumble and relexes faster that that of a sloth i think it was a fairly normal thing to do.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

lol wow this is so obviously not hax its funny

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

[…]

assuming you have mumble and relexes faster that that of a sloth i think it was a fairly normal thing to do.

can I get the demo? :)

Dummy

Arcadizzle, just because you have a reason to whore attention it doesnt explain it, its like saying i kill little kittens because i have bad dreams about them, its a reason but not a good one.
no need to accuse him of cheating though, the heavy could’ve called the scout, or a spy inside, or a kill cam, or whatever, looks only a little bit dodgy for me, definitely not enough to start accusing him of stuff.
tl;dr – this thread was made because you are vying for attention (or whoring, w/e you call it), but you dont hack just because you’re good after a couple of days

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from Dummy

Arcadizzle, just because you have a reason to whore attention it doesnt explain it, its like saying i kill little kittens because i have bad dreams about them, its a reason but not a good one.
no need to accuse him of cheating though, the heavy could’ve called the scout, or a spy inside, or a kill cam, or whatever, looks only a little bit dodgy for me, definitely not enough to start accusing him of stuff.
tl;dr – this thread was made because you are vying for attention (or whoring, w/e you call it), but you dont hack just because you’re good after a couple of days

i originally intended to get more css players into tf2 and also to try and get a low-mid div4 team. i certainly didnt think it was going to cause this much of a fuss. so cheers for that, actually i’d much rather be a complete unknown right now than have people A. saying i’m cheating when i’m fairly obviously not. or B. coming into my games and expecting me to be good. its actually getting really annoying. ty

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

bottom frags in div6 mixes
well, 2nd to last when im playing so meh

Edd

T2P

everytime a scout comes along who seems to do well you all call cheats LOL

don’t mad because someone is good at computer games.

PS: arcy sucks and im the best demoman in the world

Last edited by Edd,

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

just cause when you played scout you were utter shit, _

edit: WHY CANT I MAKE A CHAIR??? /_ faceforward then.

also, n0va cant do badlands roll out

Last edited by howdeh,

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from howdeh

n0va cant do badlands roll out

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from WOODY[

n0va cant do badlands rollout

Last edited by caned,

Skyride

DUCS

This thread made me smile and sigh at the same time.

edit, this too:
Quoted from howdeh

n0va cant do badlands roll out

Last edited by Skyride,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »