Forum

7 days of TF2

Created 7th September 2010 @ 16:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from SoniX

TF2 community getting more and more dickish it would appear. Lighten the fuck up, chill out a bit and try to be a little nicer to each other, especially newer players.

+1

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Retsh0ck

[…]
even if you can, he started aiming left before he saw him. HE PROBABLY HAS GOOD SOUND OR SOMETHING ))

or the Killer™ Xeno™ Pro gaming network card ))

karit

Wow, amazing aim to be honest, good luck in ETF2L

EDIT : On what level did you play CSS and for how long?

Last edited by karit,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

he also played cod4!

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from broesel

[…]

or the Killer™ Xeno™ Pro gaming network card ))

lul :D

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from karit

EDIT : On what level did you play CSS and for how long?

mYm blaits

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

wow, i’ve been at work all day and this is certainly a shock to come back to lmao.

erm k firstly i’ll address the people who are saying im being an e-peen whoring bender. yeh i posted this cos i want to get my name out there (not exactly the same as showing off but really really close). i’ve learnt in the comp games i’ve played that being good and being percieved as good are almost just as important as each other. as i want a good and super keen team i feel i need to get noticed. i’m quite insistant on saying i’m playing div3/4 opposition because that is the level that i am trying to aim at and feel i can comfortably play at, obviously i’ve played more games than just the ones in that video. yes i put a few posts were i arrogantly said, no i am playing better people than you think. but i did atleast try to make myself sound like less of a cunt if you go read them, and i wasn’t doing it because i want a bigger e-peen (i got one of those from the people calling me a hacker and saying im lying about my games played so cheers) i did it because i want to further myself as a player.

k whoever said im cheating. i dont cheat, i have never ever cheated in any game since crash bandicoot on my ps1. the reason i aimed at that second guy on granary could be anything, i dont remember, probably the gaps in the fence, or the heavy, or maybe i even just though that a class less likely to jump over the fence was about to come out, i really dont know. that scout on badlands, dunno if your trolling or not, but just incase. i was told a scout was coming through because someone was chasing him from choke, and then i just reflex shot him when he came in because i was prepared. i dont think your really very serious but if anyone wanted me too i could upload those demos (or every demo of every game i’ve ever played (i installed p-rec before my first game as scout).

i had when i posted only played for 8 days (i made the video the night before but cbaed posting and rendering before bedtime). the account racio linked was an account that i borrowed from a friend to make a recruitment post when i trying out comp tf2 and playing demo, i clocked up about 7 or 8 hours and i never played scout so i dont really count it. i went back to css afterwards because i got offered a spot on a decent lan team. when i made that account i intended to use it permanantly and actually before creating it i went onto irc and chatted to an admin to ask if it was possible to change the steam id when i had my own copy of the game (which i never bought til a week and a bit ago). the admin said that was fine as long as i could prove ownership of the account and didnt have a second account. what then happened was i didnt buy the game and agreed with my friend to just let him have that etf2l account and me have my own, so his is called arcy, and mine is called arcadizz1e. confusing but as neither had anything on them we didnt see it worth hassling about in irc. so basically, i have played 9 days of scout today but had a few hours of demo/a free weekend of experience before hand about 3-4 months ago, i dont think thats worth counting but i guess you can decide that for yourself.

and then finally i guess all the people who put nice stuff, thank you, and whoever asked what level css i played before i placed about 20th with twistedplay at i35, like 24th at i33, and when i started to play less i was around mid to top EAS level just short of qualifying for EPS. as for cod4 our twistedplay team (how i met people from tf2 and eventually the ones who got me into playing it) we were just short of preinvite. so i would say i was highskill in both although that means a lot less than if someone said it in relation to tf2.

so thanks everyooonnee

inb4 tl;dr

Ghent

Team

Tl;DR

boomeh

Tplay

tl;dr

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from boomeh

tl;dr

chet nop mvp.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

I <3 arcy

franco

how dare you cheat in crash bandicoot

subway

I was the heavy in that movie. boosting of e-penis has begun.,

anyway about the people saying he is cheating ect, most likely being the pro I’m not I probably called it or the demoman or the scout that was (should have been) also watching the left side.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Swifty

I <3 arcy

Quoted from franco

how dare you cheat in crash bandicoot

Also
Quoted from Arcadizz1e

i’ve learnt in the comp games i’ve played that being good and being percieved as good are almost just as important as each other

this is true.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »