Quoted from Inuy

[…]

Read again what vazzan said.

Read again what i said. :3

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from insanity

[…]

That IS the weird thing Gozzer meant, he couldnt see him, yet he knew he was running that way….

Admins should close this thread, seems like he just wants some attention.

inb4 flame-war

I think you need to go have a look at cp1 on granary mate, you can very easily see through the small gaps, I use it as demoman all the time :s

insanity

Quoted from Vazzan

[…]

I think you need to go have a look at cp1 on granary mate, you can very easily see through the small gaps, I use it as demoman all the time :s

Point is you couldnt see it in the video and in general its really hard to see through the small gaps from that range, even when zoomed, unless you have a 30″ monitor.

kuma

nice aim if you’re really only 7 days into TF2. don’t be discouraged by how this thread is turning into, seems you have potential so keep at it.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Mike

[…]

the EFALL you played are the second team which plays in div 6g and they even had some lower players mixing with them. the “div2 mix” only had one ex div 2 player in it, rest are div 4/5 and his team is long folded, i know as i was going to trial for them, get your facts straight.

wow mike dont mad cause he is better than you with only a week of play. Jealousy much?

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

0:28, how did you know a scout was coming and started aiming there before you saw him?

Last edited by Retsh0ck,

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from insanity

[…]

Point is you couldnt see it in the video and in general its really hard to see through the small gaps from that range, even when zoomed, unless you have a 30″ monitor.

I must have awesome eye sight then because in game I can see people pretty easily through there :D

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

7 days playtime is alot

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Vazzan

[…]
I don’t get whats weird about this? you can see people through the gaps in the fence but you can’t really on the video

even if you can, he started aiming left before he saw him. HE PROBABLY HAS GOOD SOUND OR SOMETHING ))

Last edited by Retsh0ck,

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1935579/tf2grancp1.jpg
if you want I can circle the gaps

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Vazzan

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1935579/tf2grancp1.jpg
if you want I can circle the gaps

you’re so smart it’s amazing :|

Last edited by Retsh0ck,

fadestep

aHn

Quoted from Retsh0ck

[…]
even if you can, he started aiming left before he saw him. HE PROBABLY HAS GOOD SOUND OR SOMETHING ))

+1

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from RaCio

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/23283/ 7 days ?

91.6 hours of TF2

And he has a habit of blowing himself up with stickies, d’aww :3

Last edited by Morphine,

ginisa

looking forward to reading more amazing stories of your progress
don’t forget to mention me in the “thanks to” section as I am surely one of your biggest fans

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

TF2 community getting more and more dickish it would appear. Lighten the fuck up, chill out a bit and try to be a little nicer to each other, especially newer players.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »