Forum

7 days of TF2

Created 7th September 2010 @ 16:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

So yeh, i started playing TF2 a week ago, i have a lot of friends who have been urging me to crossover from super keen css.

I decided to make a series of weekly movies tracking my progress. As i decided to do this yesterday (my 7th day), its the highlights of just one days play rather than the week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OGp-Pgojek

edit: i didnt mean to edit the video, i just somehow editted a few things cos i was bored/messing about. please dont judge the quality of the video or i’ll break you :(

Quick summary of my weeks experience because I have to go to work in 30 minutes.
I started pretty bad, set a good sens (pretty high for me) but changed it down to 30cm/360 after 3 days because i heard it gave more consistant aim. At first i hated it, lost a lot more scout on scouts but soon realised how much easier it was to kill med/demo/sollys and it defo brought my k/d up on DM. I also had dreaful movement, and until a 2 hour duel with anty in which we experimented with movement i was just sooo hittable meaning i lost a shitload of fights even though i would have outaimed them. Then i started quick strafing from side to side at the edges of my larger strafes and it became a lot easier to stay alive 1v1. I noticed i could kill people i failed against on DM fairly consistantly after just one realisation. The next thing i had to do was teach myself not to quick strafe side to side when i had the advantage of suprise. Anyway I feel i’ve come along a shedload and look forward to see what i come up with next week.

Thanks to:
Greg
Sam
Adam
Dougie
Swifty
nvc
FainT
Inuy (kind of)
Vaz
Sponge
Foster
Anty
Sub
Woody
numlocked
n0va (bad)
and some more people i dont have time to write out.

Last edited by Arcadizz1e,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

After a late-night demo watching session, I’m convinced this guy is better than me at Scout and I’ve played a season of it :x

LikeThis

upcoming upcoming talent of the season?

WOODY[

Op4

div3+

zeizZ

Steev

Played you a couple of times on Lobby and PCW. Pretty good scout, but I had no idea you came from CSS.
I guess that’s why your so good after 7 days :P

Inuy

#sadboys

He bleed from his bumhole.

Meh.

Skyride

DUCS

6v6 // low+ // server on // now

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from Morphine

After a late-night demo watching session, I’m convinced this guy is better than me at Scout and I’ve played a season of it :x

After a night of late night CSS mixing, I’m convinced Morphine is one of the most naturally gifted aimers on the planet, and probably underrates herself a bit too much :D

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

had a near death experience which i was around to experience so it made us closer as human beings and gamers. Upcomminggg

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Arcy is learning well, however I think you need to learn what a normal sleeping pattern is some people get up at like 7 o’clock in the morning not go to bed at that time :x

EDIT: He’s also rather partial to ice cream at like 3 in the morning

Last edited by Vazzan,

Edd

T2P

i used to hate arcy, then i discovered his love of ferrets…

TL;DR fucking huge gamer (at peggle)

dougiie

CotC

arcy enjoys looking at pictures of animals in casts.

he also enjoys 1v1 scout duels.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Notice he was playing with some of my team in the clips in that mix, so must be playing against div 4/5/6 level.

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from Hildreth

Notice he was playing with some of my team in the clips in that mix, so must be playing against div 4/5/6 level.

they were all mid div3 teams i think, efall was one of them and the other was some french low div2 team

Sofa King

impressing :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »