Forum

Shoutout to those who went i40

Created 30th August 2010 @ 17:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Edd

T2P

ye lads, shoutout to inuy for being italian and snoring in my house. Shoutout to toby for bringing a teepee and to caneD for hotboxing every small area he could fit into.

was sick cu @ i41

Beetle

PwR

i41 here we come! :)

Dny

T2P

shoutout to n0va for chundering everywhere 4 times after 2 pints.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

would buy again.

(shame Fisshu probably wouldn’t be found swearing at an empty bottle of vodka again)

Last edited by Nymthae,

WOODY[

Op4

shoutout to dny for playing xbox and to crzy + plumbed for letting me use their hotel shower

herpderp

DAKKA

Epic lan was epic, I’m still searching for more Buckfast (I haven’t given up yet!).

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Shoutout to Shintaz for ousting Fisshu as Best Spy in Competitive TF2.

Shoutout to Epsilon and Dignitas for somehow topping i39s final.

Shoutout to Squeak, don’t wash that arm!

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

awesome weekend, it was great putting some names to faces. There are some amazing people in this scene, I hope that every iseries I go to is as good as that.

Shout out to Tapley for doing his thing and taking care of people with any difficulties, and spence/byte/dave for doing a great casting job.

As said previously, I couldn’t say a bad thing about anyone I met this weekend. Even Dunc was tolerable.. :p

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Looked pretty awesome, always funsies meeting the guys u play online.

Pretty pissed I couldn’t go but the coverage was good (I appreciate you Adz!)

Shoutout to Mole and big man Tapley for sorting all the shit and making it another very successful tf2 event.

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

I forgot to mention Admirable! Great work on the Cadred articles mate, JB would be proud x

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Shoutout to Menace who I fooled into thinking I was actually at LAN.

Shoutout to everyone who went to LAN for making me decide to save up for lan next year and go.

Hopefully, some of my team will be following, so we have an extra team for an iseries next year :)

cu@lan

dr.Justice

≧◡≦

Awesome event nice to put some more faces to some voices

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from Fisshu

As said previously, I couldn’t say a bad thing about anyone I met this weekend. Even Dunc was tolerable.. :p

Oh dear, dunc and tolerable in the same sentence… That’s f***ed

fluffy

brz

Loads and loads of fun. See you at i41.

Extremer

so i somehow got my chest signed

also i fucking love fisshu

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »