Forum

Pixel Gaming Locations

Created 13th August 2010 @ 18:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

laress

No matter for me in poland. The french and netherland are good (45-55 ping), UK in second place (60-70 ping).

Last edited by laress,

RareSpycrab

More french ones, They are awesome.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I don’t really care, I always seem to ping okay. Just make sure you don’t run to many servers on a single box.

FR servers are good enough, no need to experiment.

Quoted from d2m

note to self: posting from iPhone = dogshit

Have you ever tried posting from a DSi? :D

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Skyride

Now while most people balk at the idea of playing on a french server

Haha, yeah, when I’m looking for a pcw on irc, and I’m asked where the server is, they usually thank me kindly and move on to find someone else to play against :D

But man, this french stuff is incredible. I live in NL and the roubaix servers give me better ping (10~20) than any NL server I’ve been on so far (20~50).

DIEHARDD

Me and my team sometimes got the same problem, when people ask me where is the server located, I answer FR, so they automaticlly wants us to join their server.

Hiper

-YSND-

A)

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Spike Himself

Haha, yeah, when I’m looking for a pcw on irc, and I’m asked where the server is, they usually thank me kindly and move on to find someone else to play against :D

But man, this french stuff is incredible. I live in NL and the roubaix servers give me better ping (10~20) than any NL server I’ve been on so far (20~50).

Ye, pretty much thats the problem. Its far far more complicated than “what country is the server in”. I live in scotland, and ping lower to these french servers than UK servers, and i live in the UK. However at the end of the day, I’m here to give people what they want. :)

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from FADe

– fix bot
– add pm notification
– add !friend
– kick anyone below div4
– kick retards

:edit

LaMqTa

fenneks

C) NL
D) DE

Psyche

DE and NL are horse shit.

French server works fine.

Keyro

Cheater

Quoted from Skyride

A) Increase the capacity of our current french hosting.

French servers are fine.
Plus the location is central for a majority of .eu players.

WiTCheR^

[PanSQ]

NL servers will be better.

Psyche

If anything, there are plenty of NL servers. French servers are more neutral to certain players and as such I believe it will be a REALLY, REALLY good idea to invest more in them.

Orchid

|=3

Netherlands or France. I get good ping with both of them!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »