fJack

k^m

Quoted from мιssιōи_

i thought tf2 was an fps game.

haha. 2 years ago, maybe.

WTT Killer’s Kabuto for 2 million Aion gold

Stranger

2stronk

On the bright side i think we’ll be able to unban all the weapons, that you couldn’t earn trough achievments, since you’ll be able to trade them

Ripple

Quoted from Stranger

On the bright side i think we’ll be able to unban all the weapons, that you couldn’t earn trough achievments, since you’ll be able to trade them

Crit-a-Cola :D

Last edited by Ripple,

Anathema

Quoted from Stranger

I think we won’t be doing that.

they should implement a trading system to steam.
trading TF2 for something good like CS 1.6 message me.

GeaR

Epsilon

Yeah, finally I can trade my double hats. Everyone will be able to get the hat they want. I call this a huge progress in tf2’s history.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from GeaR

Yeah, finally I can trade my double hats. Everyone will be able to get the hat they want. I call this a huge progress in tf2’s history.

But what off the hatless hats? No one really wants those.

Jude

notdoggo

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

But what off the hatless hats? No one really wants those.

who DOESNT want to be vin diesel as an engineer?

FADe

hoping for a level 42 nightingale

droso

o/

Quoted from Stranger

They would still be banned because they’re unbalanced.

Stranger

2stronk

Quoted from droso

[…]

They would still be banned because they’re unbalanced.

Imho most of them are quite underpowered(the chocholate bar, homewrecker and the axe) or simply useless in most stuations ( pain train, tribalman’s shiv and southeren hospitality).

The only 2 weapons that seem quite useful are the crit a cola and gun boats. i don’t see why those two could be overpowered. Will have to see about the upcoming ones tough…

Last edited by Stranger,

Reload

BiG
BiG

Maybe I can finally get my Hustler’s Hallmark then :o

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Stranger

[…]

Imho most of them are quite underpowered(the chocholate bar, homewrecker and the axe) or simply useless in most stuations ( pain train, tribalman’s shiv and southeren hospitality).

The only 2 weapons that seem quite useful are the crit a cola and gun boats. i don’t see why those two could be overpowered. Will have to see about the upcoming ones tough…

You dont see how a suicidal scout drinking a drink and one shoting a medic is overpowered? But to be honest thats the only unlock that is overpowered, people whine too much about gunboats when losing the shotgun is infact a fairtrade.

Mark

Phase

Scouts can’t one shot medics with the crit a cola (max is 142 and that would be a point blank meatshot).

Last edited by Mark,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »