Forum

CiC needs you

Created 5th August 2010 @ 18:39

Add A Reply Pages: 1

redned

CiC

CiC is over 10 years old and now and then needs players, especially in the summer. This is one of those occasions.
If you want some fun, join a community of gamers who play pickups and mixes, leagues and ladders then maybe you should check us out: http://cic-clan.co.uk . Join our forums and start talking, we play so many games and are involved in Wireplay/ETF2L and other leagues as well as having admins and refs from all over.
I am looking for people to join ventrilo, play games with us, we even have a music quiz.
We use a lot of irc and ventrilo so come over and see us, there is always space for more people to join the fun #cic on quakenet.
This is about people who want to be in a community and interact with other people especially if you enjoy talking to people and having a laugh.

cheers
ned

CiC is one of the very best clans around in terms of atmosphere. Nobrainer to go to if you’re looking for some fun. :D

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

If you’re bored, there’s bound to be one of them around. Fantastic bunch of guys and plenty willing to play some ridiculous games :D

redned

CiC

Quoted from Nymthae

If you’re bored, there’s bound to be one of them around. Fantastic bunch of guys and plenty willing to play some ridiculous games :D

we are game whores its true, specially siege.
btw we also have women members!

Azdean

WTH!?

Quoted from redned

[…]
we also have women members!

SOLD!! But seriously hope you find some new members. :)

achy

Really nice bunch of guys/ladys! had a great time when i was there shame it ended the way it did. couldnt rate them high enough good luck!

Orchid

|=3

I would look into it, but theres a problem with yer forums and team #1 page. Some errors or smth.

Orchid

|=3

The only two that actually work for me – tf2 and l4d

redned

CiC

DNs issues, its back up now. Thanks for the heads up

Add A Reply Pages: 1