Forum

eXtelevision.com launches with new episode!

Created 4th August 2010 @ 08:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1

extine

eXtine from CommunityFortress and the creator of the eXtv series has launched his own website based around creating more of these replays and other compelling videos.

For a detailed explanation of my efforts check out the article on CommunityFortress.com that breaks down what’s going on with eXtv and what that means for TGBF.tv and CommunityFortress.com (Greatness!) http://communityfortress.com/tf2/news/extelevisioncom-new-extv.php

Or you can just head straight to eXtelevision.com and check out our latest video, the 4th place match from the recent ESEA-Invite Season6 LAN: eMg vs. Blight.OWN http://www.extelevision.com/esea-s6-lan-emg-vs-blight-own/

Thanks for all the support everyone has shown for eXtv so far, I really appreciate it. Great things are in the works as this all goes forward. I wish to expand the coverage of TF2 across the globe and become able to provide support to contributing videographers and the community.

achy

Highly rate extv watched most of the replays on there. picked up alot of things from watchin them. your doing a great job extine mate

Spike Himself

TC

Yaaooo!

eXtv is what got me into comp tf2 – coincidentally stumbled upon one of them youtube casts and was all like “omg my destiny!”

<3

Jakko

Quoted from Spike Himself

Yaaooo!

eXtv is what got me into comp tf2 – coincidentally stumbled upon one of them youtube casts and was all like “omg my destiny!”

<3

This.

Reload

BiG
BiG

Pretty much watched all eXtv casts on the CommFT channel, really good casts :)

The TCM vs Dignitas cast was pretty good aswell, do you know if it was recorded so we can listen to it with the STV demos?

sMisk

:id:

love extv!

extine

The TGBF mumble cast of the TCM Dignitas match wasn’t recorded :/ We’re workin on getting that setup…

Reload

BiG
BiG

Hmm shame, would be nice for the people who can’t watch it live ;)

Add A Reply Pages: 1