Forum

Complexity vs Illegal video cast!

Created 30th July 2010 @ 16:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

antyjc

2ne1

yeh pretty much what everyone said. Both of you sounded unenthusiastic/involved. There was no hype. Listen to some the casters for other games to see how hyped they get.

kuma

vods are a great idea and i’ll support anything we can get like this for the tf2 scene. they are more accessible than demos and can be watched without hl2 etc.

really not a bad attempt at a first cast, but as everyone said, more enthusiasm would go a long way to improving it.

Live

demo STV?

viNez

stvdemo – http://www.tf2demos.com/

Last edited by viNez,

kyur

stiprs
WUL

-be more enthusiastic
-MORE POV

Mark

Phase

I think I captured all the decent POV stuff. I edited all those clips in after recording the fly through.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from kuma

vods are a great idea and i’ll support anything we can get like this for the tf2 scene. they are more accessible than demos and can be watched without hl2 etc.

what you really mean here is, you like vods because you can watch them in work :DD

but yeah, it was nice! keep it up :)

Ino

dp.
dp.

not in a gay way…

I fuck women!

I lol’d

randa

If your only input is to do one liners and try and be funny you shouldnt really be casting imo. Was nice from mark just a tad more enthusiasm :D

rtan

-9w-

sigh

flushy

P.O.P

oh dear randa :D

pykow

I like to watch some matches on youtube like exTV from CommTF.

myNax

I enjoyed it. Keep em up!

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

The main-shoutcaster did okay, might be a bit more active (drink some coffee before starting next time:D). The ‘funny-guy’ just made it awkward.:/

Extremer

It was supposed to be awkward.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »